•9•

choi beomgyupark seoyoon•

choi beomgyu
park seoyoon

the girl stared at the two boys displayed on the screen of her phone. one of them in particular had her laughing quietly to herself.

"your hair is visible, idiot!"

the older member pulled the other's beanie down so that the few strands of hair were once again hidden by the dark grey hat.

he rolled his eyes before apologising to his leader. but he was clearly unserious.

they started messing about as they usually did and once they had got to read the messages showing up on their live, seoyoon started to read them too.

"have you watched that new movie with yoon minjun in it?"

she watched as their eyes scanned through the comments piling in and beomgyu read out that specific comment. a frown overtook her favourite member's features, but it disappeared instantly as he feigned a smile.

"it was nice! but minjun wasn't the only person starring in it. park seoyoon was also great, too. she acts really well and she's — "

soobin nudged beomgyu subtly, but seoyoon noticed. and if seoyoon noticed, others probably did too. readjusting his beanie once more, beomgyu tilted his head and the corners of his mouth twitched.

seoyoon had started smiling slightly at beomgyu's response to the question. she watched until the end of the live, not forgetting the words said earlier.

with the camera now off and the live now done, soobin's eyes went straight to beomgyu, who immediately took off his hat.

"what was that?"

"what?"

"you know what i'm talking about. you know people. they start rumours off of the smallest thing."

"soobin. she just had an interview where she complimented us, people will think i'm just returning the favour."

"some weird people out there will also think there's something going on between you two. and the manager wouldn't like that. you know he wouldn't."

beomgyu scoffed.

"she's probably dating minjun, anyway. there's the diner we saw them at together and some fans had mentioned that they were in the same hotel together."

soobin sighed.

"i know. but it wasn't proven. also, forget about yourself for a second, gyu. if rumours about her and minjun are already going around, how do you think it'll make her look if suddenly there are rumours about you and her too?"

the younger member dropped his head onto the table in front of him. locks of his now dark red hair fell forward, covering his face and hiding his expression from his leader.

reaching his hand forward, soobin ruffled beomgyu's hair.

"trust me, gyu. if this was any other situation, i would've literally been the best...wingman? you could ask for. but you understand where i'm coming from, right?"

a grumble escaped from the boy's lips in response and soobin took that as a 'yes'.

"taehyun wanted to talk to you. come on, let's go."