•17•

choi beomgyu•

choi beomgyu

"so?"

"i saved her from getting hit by a car...apparently just like she did with me quite a while ago."

"what?!"

"shh! everyone will hear you, kai." i stepped closer to kai who had now clamped his hands over his mouth. "you didn't tell anyone did you?"

the younger member shook his head, hands still covering his mouth.

"what haven't you told anyone?"

i winced before turning around to see yeonjun leaning against the doorframe, his arms crossed over his chest.

grabbing his arm, i dragged him into the room before shutting the door.

"when kai came back and said that i would be a while...it's because i saw park seoyoon."

"what?!"

"both of you seriously don't know how to whisper, do you??"

smiling sheepishly, yeonjun put up a finger to his lips, indicating that he would stay silent. he went to sit beside kai and gave him a weird look when he saw that the boy still had his hands covering his mouth. yeonjun shook his head.

"anyway. what happened?"

"apparently, we've met before. it was before i auditioned and she was hiding her face so i didn't recognise her. but she pulled me off of the street so i didn't get hit by a car and last night i did the same thing to her."

"dude. you guys practically saved each other's lives and you're over here, perfectly chill, telling us two about it."

"i know. i know. but she had to go somewhere. and..." i sat down myself and started fiddling with the hem of my shirt. "what's the next stage after a crush?"

finally removing his hands from his face, kai's eyes widened. yeonjun tilted his head, wearing the same expression as the boy sitting next to him.

"you said you had your phone. please tell me you got her number."

i shook my head.