•7•

park seoyoon•

park seoyoon

a strange noise outside caused my eyes to open. staring up at the ceiling of the hotel room, i yawned before getting out of bed.

the strange noises didn't stop. it sounded like people running around outside.

before i could get the chance to investigate, a noise came from the table. i picked up the phone after seeing the caller's name.

"minjun? what's happening?"

"some fans managed to get into the hotel. they think that the entire cast is here so they're trying to find everyone's rooms. just stay inside and don't open the door to anyone."

"and how long would i have to wait here?"

"um...i don't know. we can't exactly all leave together though."

through the peep-hole of the door, i saw a girl standing right outside the door with a phone in her hand.

"jun." the boy hummed in response. "there's someone standing right in front of my door."

"stay quiet."

the girl outside put her phone up to her ear.

"mae! you screwed up. a cast member from the same movie was seen in a different hotel!"

watching silently, i listened as the girl continued her conversation and then left in an angry huff.

realising that minjun was still on the other end, i held my phone to my ear.

"i'll have a shower. then i'll leave the building."