𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Randy had found you in second period, and began to immediately talk to you about some scary movies.  He apparently worked at the Blockbuster your dad had talked about, and they had gotten a new shipment of movies and tabloids last night, so he was talking to you about some of the new movies he watched and some news he found out about.  You were just glad that like Casey and presumably Stu, he had either forgotten or decided to ignore yesterday.

"... and that new Wes Craven flic, 'Wishmaster?'  They're pushing back production a year, apparently Craven has this big project he wants to do in '96 instead," Randy complained.  "I was looking forward to that movie, I wanted to see if they got any of the folklore right."

"Well, I'm going to assume that they strayed pretty far from the original material," you replied.  "It was originally... Arabian?  I think?  Although it looks like their going with a more western approach."

"Wait, how do you know that," Randy interrogated.

"I've seen the trailers.  There on TV dumbass."

"No, I mean the Arabic thing.  How the hell did you know that?"

"Oh, I'm a history nerd.  Ancient religions and fairytales are interesting.  Mythology is fucking wild.  I want the Marvel comics to touch on Loki's horse incident."

"What's the horse incident," Randy asked, sounding scared.

As he should.

"Loki was horny, made himself look like a horse, and fucked a horse.  The horse gave birth to a horse-creature-demigod-thing with eight legs, and became a steed mainly ridden by Odin," you explained.

"How do you expect superhero comics to use that?  The dude fucked a horse?  And here I thought Stu was horny..."

"Back to the main point, I think Craven's gonna mess up the legends for plot purposes," you stated.

"Yeah, I heard you the first time," Randy groaned.  "A god fucked a horse... that can't be real."

"Oh no, it happened.  Like I said, mythology is fucking wild.  And Greek stuff... so much of it could've been avoided if Zeus knew how to keep his dick in his pants and only break it out for his wife."

"So all the gods are super horny?"

"Well, I mean, yeah..." you trailed off.  "But if we only chalked up gods to their sex drive, I think that would mean Stu's a god in disguise."

"That's more believable than the horse thing.  I think Craven made the right call."

"But the djinn weren't as weird as Loki and Zeus, they were more like evil genies.  Genies are like a western adaptation, and that's what it looks like Craven wants to work with.  Not Djinn.  He just wanted an evil genie."

The bell rang, signaling the start of class, and Mr. Hellinger walked out from his little office again.  He didn't bother with attendance, he jumped right into a lesson about electrons, protons, and neutrons.  You know, the stuff that made up atoms n' shit.  You were trying to pay attention, because science wasn't your strong suit, and you didn't want to fail and need to repeat a year with your last year of high school.  Like hell you were willing to do all this again.

Once class finished, Randy decided to walk you to your next class so that you didn't get lost.  You were pretty sure this was one of the classes that Casey transferred into, so you wouldn't be alone this period. 

"Hey, if Stu's a god, who's gonna tell him," Randy asked suddenly.

"He's not a god," you smiled.  "As horny as he is, Zeus wins this one."

"Are you sure about that?  With Stu, any hole's the goal," Randy snickered.  "Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he was screwing Casey, and shagging Billy on the side."

"You seem too confident about that," you stated.  "Have you and Stu fu-"

"Hey (y/n)," Casey called happily from down the hall.

She began to skip towards you, a pep in her step for no real reason.

"How are you both today," she asked.

"Pretty good," you answered.

"We're debating whether or not Stu's a god," Randy said.

"What," a male asked from behind Casey.

An arm snaked around her waist, and you could feel the color drain from your face.  Holy fucking shit.  You had only been joking, you didn't even know is Stu was as horny as you had been joking he was.  Oh god, what were you going to say?  Could you let Randy explain this, or would he throw you under the bus if he were struggling as well?

"I'll let (y/n) explain, I have to get to class," Randy said meekly (pun intentional).

With that, he practically ran off in the direction he needed to be in.

"So, I'm a god now," Stu smiled, leaning his head on top of Casey's.

"It's not-"

"Would that make me a goddess," Casey questioned, smiling at her boyfriend.

"Of course babe," Stu cheered.  "And if you weren't, I'd make you one."

And with that, the two began to make out in the hallway.  Grossed out and disturbed, you made your way into the classroom, wanting to forget that image.  It felt like it was burned into your brain.  In a matter of seconds, those two were as inappropriate as they could be while still being publicly decent.  You were horrified, and in awe.  They had perfected not doing too much that a teacher called them out, and the fact they could reach that line in straight up seconds... maybe they were gods.