𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

You had been in Woodsboro an exact year now.  Oh, how the time flies, am I right?  You had finally gotten around to unpacking your bedroom, and had managed to find your mom's old polaroid camera in one of your many boxes.  You looked up at the wall surrounding your desk at all the photos from spending time with your friends, and smiled.

You were happy to have moved here, honestly.  You had gotten over your homesickness, and were no longer guilt tripping yourself into feeling better about the big move.

You began to look from photo to photo, thinking of all the memories you had made, whether they were the ones you had managed to capture forever, or not.

----

"Stu!  You ass," Tatum shouted.

Of course, that didn't stop her boyfriend.  He was throwing mashed potatoes around like baseballs.  Pelting poor Randy, and getting some on everyone else in the process.  Maybe friendsgiving wasn't the best idea...

"Stuart, you fucking cumrag," Billy swore.

"I'm sorry William!  William Samuel Loomis!  But did you hear what he said to me?!"

"Why did we think this was a good idea," you muttered.  "Also, Samuel?  Where did that come from?"

"Oh, it's his grandfather's name," Sidney told you.  "Also, we didn't think this was a good idea.  We just wanted to see what would happen."

"Complete and utter fucking chaos, apparently," Tatum said loudly.

"Wow, thanks for the support babe," Stu shouted sarcastically.  "I FEEL SO LOVED!!"

And with that, Tatum grabbed a glob of stuffing, and nailed her boyfriend on the nose.  Stu looked at her, gave her a cocky smirk, and began to stand up.

"Oh no, what have you done," you asked loudly.

Tatum jumped up from her seat, and began to try and run to the kitchen.  But this was Stu's house, and he knew the layout perfectly.  And he was a lanky bastard who quickly caught up to her.  He hoisted her up and threw her over his shoulder, and began to make his way to the stairwell.

"Oh my goD THEY'RE GONNA FUCK!!  SCATTER," Randy screeched.

----

"Hey, do you want to restock the porno section," you offered.  "I think they got something new with this Jennifer lady."

"And miss checking out any new horror selections?  Hell no," Randy told you.

"At a first glance, does anything seem screen worthy," you questioned, pointing at the television sitting on the counter.

Your boss gave employees TV privileges when he wasn't around to display newer selections, and try to drive up business for newer films.  Everyone was pissed at Randy though, and he had actually gotten fired for... the incident.

"Not right now.  Maybe we should just replay that 'Monty Python' movie," he suggested.

"'I fart in your general direction,'" you shouted.  "'For your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberry!'"

"Do you even know what that means?"

"Who cares?  It's funny either way," you shrugged.

"He's calling his mom a whore and his dad a drunkard.  Because hamsters breed a lot and elderberry makes wine," Randy informed you.

"Well would you look at that, your knowledge expands beyond horror!  Who'd'a thunk it," you asked jokingly.

"Shut up.  I'm pretty sure you could tell me everything about the porno and erotic sections," he rebutted.