𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

You were laying on one of the beds in the nurse's office, wrapped up under the thin hospital-esque sheet/blanket.  You were trying your best not to cry, still freaked out Casey would burst through the door and try to attack you again.  And this time, your savior was in the principal's office, and wouldn't be able to help you.

So when the door opened, your head snapped up, and your heart started to race.  You were ready to jump to your feet and try to run away if need be.

"Woah, calm down, it's just us," Tatum tried to soothe.  "We're not gonna hurt you or anything.  What the hell happened?"

Tatum walked in, followed by Stu, who had his arm wrapped around her waist.  Randy waltzed in afterwards, happy to finally understand why his buddy was so upset in the Blockbuster.  But, he was also panicked that you were in the nurse's office.  Billy had passed the three of them in the hallway, and briefly explained what happened, and where Mrs. Brutechelli ushered you to.  And the three of them were quick to run off and make sure you were okay.

"Casey tried to attack me in the hallway," you answered.

"I knew it!  She is a raging bitch," Tatum muttered.

"I was right to leave her," Stu stated.

"Did she manage to do anything," Randy interrogated.

"No.  Billy stopped her before she could do anything."

"Wait, so he got violent with a chick," Randy questioned.  "That's a new low.  You never hit a woman."

"That chick was about to attack (y/n)," Stu pointed out.

"Yeah, but she wasn't able to do anything!  He attacked before she could!  And did he show up out of nowhere, because now he's starting to sound like Pamela Vorhees," Randy shouted.

"You fucking goober," Tatum swore.  "Stop it."

"I'm just saying!"

"Yeah, but we need you to stop saying," Stu told him angrily.

"No, it's fine.  If I didn't want to cause any drama, I shouldn't have said anything," you said.

"This isn't drama, this is violence.  It sounds like she was going to rip you up all 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' style," Tatum deadpanned.

"Besides, you helped me out there," Stu stated.  "I can't thank you enough!  Besides, now I get to spend some quality time with my girl here..."

He trailed off, looking at Tatum.  She looked up at him and smiled, then he leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.  You looked over at Randy, highly confused.  He just shrugged at you, seemingly just as confused as you.  You both looked over at the two others, only to see them passionately making out.  In the middle of the nurse's office.

"Oh god, my eyes!  My poor, poor eyes," Randy shouted.

"I think I'd prefer getting hit by Casey," you said.

"Yeah, this is gross," Randy whined.

"Oh be quiet," Tatum demanded.  "Weren't you just saying that Casey was innocent as she actively tried to hurt (y/n)?"

"I wasn't saying she was innocent, I was just saying that Billy might have overreacted."

"Overreacted my ass," Stu muttered.

"What's going on in here, a party," you heard Billy ask.

"Oh, hey there man!  Randal here was just saying that you may have overreacted about Casey," Stu told him.

"Is that so?"

"I can verify," Tatum stated, leaning into her new boy toy while scowling at Randy.

"Wait a second, your name is Randal," you questioned.

"Wait, you thought my name was just Randy?"

"No, but I sure as hell didn't expect Randal."

"My parents are weird, okay?!"

"How're you feeling," Billy asked you.  "You looked like you were going to throw up, or die, or something."

"I'm fine.  They just want me to lay down for a bit," you answered.  "Guess I really did look sick."

"Could it have been a panic attack," Tatum suggested.

"I don't think so.  I think I might just have a cold or something."

"You sure?  You don't look sick," Stu pointed out.

"I'm positive.  Oh, how was the principal," you asked, turning to Billy.

"They thanked me for preventing a fight.  Then grilled into me about how I should never put my hands on a woman, and how I should've just gotten a teacher.  They gave me a few detentions, but it's fine."

"That doesn't sound fine.  I'm sorry I dragged you into this," you apologized.

"You didn't drag me into anything," he told you.  "I willingly intervened."

"I still feel bad though."

"You shouldn't though.

"Are you two gonna kiss or something," Randy blurted out.

Everyone's heads snapped over to him, annoyed and confused.  Randy looked a little angry, but nervous by this reaction.

"What are you suggesting, fucker?  That I'd cheat on my girl," Billy interrogated.

"I'm just saying!  I don't think I've seen you acting this nice to anyone but Stu!  You don't even treat Sid like this," Randy shouted.

"You're right, because I treat Sidney better!  Since she's my god damn girlfriend," Billy argued.

"What is going on back here," one of the nurses asked, making her way over.  "This is a place for the unwell, not a party.  If you're not here to get help, leave!  Now!"

Randy scoffed and walked off, followed by Stu and Billy.  Tatum smiled at you before leaving, and you smiled back.  You hadn't really spent all that much time with her, but you appreciated how she was always so nice to you.  You liked to view her as a friend, even though you hadn't even had an official conversation with her before today.

You laid your head back on the thin pillow, still waiting to be given the clear to go back to class.  The door opened up, and you heard footsteps hurrying to where you were.  Your head snapped back up, still paranoid Casey or Sidney were coming for you.  But you were relieved to just see Stu standing there.

"Hey, I wanted to thank you again for telling me about that bitch," he said.  "I had my suspicions, but you really did me a solid."

"It's fine man," you told him.

"I owe you one."

"Mr. Macher!  If you don't leave this instant, I will gladly send you to Mr. Himbry's office!  I don't think he wants to see you again this soon," the nurse shouted.  "Or do I have to remind you of what happened when you faked having a rolled ankle to get out of math class?!"

"No ma'am!"

And with that, Stu ran out of the room, leaving you alone in the bed once more.