𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

At lunch, Randy helped Casey escort you to their usual table.  They were making sure you weren't leaving prematurely again.  They made sure that you got a seat, and they sat on either side of you.  Once everyone else started arriving, Tatum was the one to stay standing, and Stu stood behind Casey.  You couldn't leave if you wanted to.

"Hi, you're (y/n), right," Sidney greeted.

"Yeah, hi, it's nice to meet you," you smiled.

"What's your favorite scary movie," Billy asked.

"They're gonna say 'Halloween,'" Stu giggled.  "All the hotties say 'Halloween.'"

"Actually, I like 'Puppet Master,'" you told them quietly.

You were very confused.  First of all, this dude may have just called you hot, and possibly flirted with you.  Second, his girlfriend was sitting right next to youWhat the hell were you supposed to be doing?  How do you respond?  You felt like answering the question wasn't the best thing to do, but what else could you do?  And why wasn't anyone doing or saying anything?

"Oh, is that like... a puppeteer going mad," Tatum questioned.

So they were just going to brush over Stu's behavior?  Okay then... At least their reaction to your questionable behavior made sense now.  They were probably so used to this douche that what you did didn't even phase them.  Kinda sad honestly.  But hey, it made your life easier.

"No, a guy brings his dolls to life and kills himself after almost getting caught by the Nazis," you explained.  "They wanted to use it to achieve eternal life.  Years later people come to the hotel he died in, and the dolls kill them off."

"Ever seen 'Tourist Trap?'  You said you liked dolls, so mannequins might be a good idea," Randy advised.

"I don't think I have, I'll have to check it out some time."

"Hey, I can take you to work after school, I know we have a couple copies."

"Oh, can we come," Casey asked sweetly.  "Me and Stu want to do a couples costume for Halloween, maybe we can find one from a movie."

"Wait a minute, I thought the video store fired you," Tatum stated.

"They did.  Rehired me pretty quickly though," Randy told her.

"Did you have to re apply, did they ask you to come back, what happened," you asked.

"I got accused of stealing an erotic movie, they took me back once they found the real culprit," Randy explained.

"Are they sure no one else would want a gay erotica's," Stu laughed.

The strange thing was, when Stu laughed just now, he stuck his tongue out as he did so.  It looked like a salamander, or a chameleon.  It was confusing, and weird, and you weren't sure that you liked it.  But Casey, on the other hand...

She looked at her boyfriend, smirked, and then leaned forward.  It looked like she was eating the fucking muscle as she began to make out with him, and you quickly turned towards Randy, shielding your poor innocent eyes from their actions.

"Come on guys," Randy groaned.

Billy leaned over and whispered something into Sidney's ear, and she quickly developed a large smile on her face as a blush coated her cheeks.  The two stood up, and began making their way back towards the school.

"Where are you two going," Tatum asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Sidney scoffed and smirked at her, and the two continued their journey.

"I'm gonna go hang out in the library," Randy said.  "You wanna come with (y/n)?"

"Sure," you replied.

Randy offered you his hand as he stood up, and you quickly took it.  He lead you away from Casey and Stu's... personal time, and Tatum quickly followed and left to go somewhere else.  Maybe to find someone she could make out with herself.