𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

By now, the movie was almost over.  You figured Randy was upset that his moment as the center of attention was coming to a close.  But, your train of thought was interrupted when a phone from under the television set began to ring.  You hadn't even noticed it was there.  Randy stood up and paused the film to answer the phone, and you began to look around for Stu.

He still hadn't returned with the beer.  You hadn't heard him, seen him, it was like he had disappeared off the face of the earth.  Even Tatum was starting to get pissed off, even with how clingy and annoying he was before he had left.  At one point, you had tried getting up to go looking for him.  But, Tatum had stopped you, and demanded you sit down.

"Hello," Randy greeted.  "Holy shit!  No..."

Randy quickly hung up the phone and placed it back on the base, then turned to face everyone else in the room.  His face was as white as a ghost, and it looked like he might have honestly seen one.  You didn't think you'd ever seen the friendly geek this terrified before.  He was addicted to horror movies for Christ's sake!  What had he been told?

"Listen up," he began.  "They found principal Himbry dead.  He was gutted and hung on the goal post in the school's football field."

"What are we waiting for," one boy shouted.  "Let's go before they pry him down!  Where did he say he was?!"

"The football field," another boy replied loudly.

The dudes began to jump up from their spots excitedly, and the girls began to scoff and groan.  They didn't like the idea, but their boyfriends' were their rides, so they didn't have that much of a choice.

I JUST TRIED BOLD GINGER ALE AND I NOW KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE A DRINK ATTACK MY TONGUE.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Come on, where are you guys going," Randy shouted.  "We're just getting to the good part."

"HI HO SILVER!!  LET'S GO," a new boy proclaim.

The group flew on outside, and left the door wide opened.  And someone used that to their advantage, and slipped inside.  Although, they were courteous enough to close the door behind them.  They made their way to the living room, and saw Randy and you still watching 'Halloween' (since it really was just getting to the good part and you both wanted to see it), and Tatum sitting next to you, on the brink of falling asleep.

"Hey guys.  What was all that about?"

"Hey Billy," you greeted.

"Someone killed Himbry and everyone left to go see his corpse," Randy explained, sounding quite dejected.

"The pervert?  Good riddance."

As much as you hated yourself for feeling this way, you were inclined to agree.  The man was creepy as all hell, and who knows what else he would do to one of his students if he was left alone with them for too long?  In all honesty, it felt like he got what he deserved.

"Is Sidney around," Billy asked suddenly.  "I need to talk to her."

"No, she's at home," you answered.

"She doesn't want to talk to you," Tatum told him angrily.  "Especially after what you said to her.  'Oh, your mom died, get over it.'  Get over it?  You fucking asshole!"

"Wait, you told her to just... get over it," you asked.

You still weren't entirely over your mother.  And Sidney... Sidney had only lost her's a year ago.  She was still grieving, and that was okay.  It didn't effect her daily life, so she was to the point where she could take it at her own pace.  And Billy... he had always seemed so nice, what possessed him to make him do that?!

"Where's Stu," Billy asked.

"Don't know.  Maybe you should go find him so he can escort you out," Tatum stated.

"Yeah... I'm just gonna go check if he's upstairs," Billy told everyone outside.

Billy quickly made his way upstairs, and the three of yous' attention turned back to the TV.  Suddenly, there was a loud thud, and everyone in the room quickly turned to see what happened.  That's when you saw a body at the bottom of the stairs.

Tatum screamed and Randy shrieked, and Randy ran right out of the room.  Tatum rushed over to the phone under the TV to call for help, only to look up at you, horrified.

"There's no service," she told you.  "We can't get help."

In the reflection of the television, you saw a familiar screaming mask.  You panicked, and turned around as fast as you could.

"HOLY SHIT," you screamed out.

"RUN," Tatum demanded loudly.

The masked man pulled a knife from seemingly out of nowhere, and you promptly listened to Tate, and started running outside.  You heard Tatum following you, and you heard something crash to the ground.  You quickly looked back, but you didn't stop running forward.  You saw Tatum on the ground, the masked man on top of her, knife raised.  He was about to cut her up.

"KEEP RUNNING (Y/N)," she screeched.

You wanted to turn back.  You wanted to try and save her.  But it was too late.  You were too far ahead.  If you stopped, you'd just both end up dead.  So, you quickly listened to her once more, and kept running.  You made it outside, and noticed that all the cars were gone, including Randy's.  Except for Gale's van.

You ran over and threw the door open, and you saw a man inside.  He had a bag of chips in his hand, and was looking at a screen.  He saw you, and began to panic. 

"Help me, let me in," you pleaded.  "The killer's after me, he's in the house!"

"Wait, there's a camera in the house," he told you.

He pointed at the screen, and you looked.  You only saw the killer's backside, and Tatum was out of the frame.  The killer finished stabbing her body repeatedly, stood up, and began making his way to the front door.

"Oh my god, he's coming to get me," you whispered.

"Oh shit," the man said.  "We're on a 30 second delay."

Without skipping a beat, the door to the van was thrown open, and the man was ripped out.  You saw the white mask, and you knew what was about to happen.  A knife plunged into the man's chest, and he gurgled as blood began to spill from his mouth.  You saw that the back of the van was another set of doors, so you rushed over and threw them back open.

You ran around the side of the van, on the opposite side of the killer.  Tatum didn't die just so you could get killed less than five minutes later.

You saw that a police cruiser was parked next to the house, hidden behind some bushes.  No wonder you hadn't seen it earlier.  Oh yeah, Dewey!  He had been checking things out with Gale!  You ran over, and peered in through one of the windows.  Dewey was missing, but you locked eyes with something else that was helpful.

A radio to contact the police station.

You quickly opened up the driver's door, and climbed into the cruiser.  You swiftly locked all of the doors.  You didn't know if the killer had followed you, but in case he did, you didn't want to find out the hard way.

You quickly grabbed the radio, held the microphone up to your lips, and began to make your call for help.

"Please help, I'm at Stuart Macher's house, it's 261 on Turner Lane, please, the killer's after me, I need help!"

You looked to the speaker, and waited to hear someone's voice.  You should've been heard by a police officer, why wasn't anyone responding to you?!  You got this feeling to check the batteries in the back, so you flipped the microphone over, and ripped off the back panel.  And you saw the batteries were missing.  

You were alone, and no one was going to come help.

A/n: BOLD GINGER ALE IS THE BANE OF MY EXISTANCE (ALONG WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE CANDY MELT) AND IT DESERVES TO BURN IN HELL.