𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

After Randy's copy of 'Hellraiser' finished playing and the tape was popped out (without being rewound), people began to leave because of the curfew Himbry had discussed earlier.  Stu had disappeared with them so he could give his guests a proper farewell before they left.  Tatum had returned from the garage and retired as the beer wench, so you assumed you both were going to leave now.  But you were surprised when she didn't move a muscle.

"Hey, shouldn't we be going," you asked.

"Why should we?  It's not like the killer's after us," she stated.

"He has literally called me and said he wanted to see what my insides look like.  Then promptly hit me with a book," you deadpanned.

"Aww, is (y/n) scawed," Stu questioned, talking to you like you were a baby.  "Don't wowwy!  The big stwong Stu will pwotect you!"

"Stop," you requested.

"Quit it man, we're watching a movie," a boy said, pointing at the TV.

A few people had decided to stick behind and hang out a little longer, since they were willing to brave the curfew.  Unlike you.  You just wanted to go home.  Your dad was probably going to start worrying soon.  You told him where you were going before you went to the store with Tatum, so it's not like he was completely oblivious.  But you also knew that he worried a lot.  And you felt really bad.  But Tatum was your ride, so whatever she said was final.  And she wanted to stay, so you had to suck it up.

To appease the stragglers, Randy had popped in a copy of 'Halloween.'  Stu plopped down next to Tatum, and began to cuddle up next to her.  Randy and some of the boys watched intently, while the girls just talked amongst themselves.  You had seen this movie a thousand times, but you also didn't want to partake in petty gossip, so you just started staring off into space.

What were Casey and Steve planning?  Were they going to pull a 'Carrie' and try to embarrass you?  But there were no witnesses, so it'd be useless.  Were they just straight up going to kill you like they always threatened to?

"Look look look," one boy started chanting.  "BLAM!!"

You quickly looked up at the television set, only to see Michael Myers committing an act of murder.  How long were you thinking for, it felt like only five minutes had passed!

"The blood is all wrong," another boy complained.  "Why do they always do that?  It's too red!"

"Wait, here comes another," the first boy said excitedly.

Another gory kill took place, and the second dude groaned.

"Predictable.  I knew he was gonna bite it," he stated.

"How can you watch this shit over and over," one of the girls asked.

"When do we see Jamie Lee's breasts?!  I wanna see Jamie Lee's breasts," Stu whined.

"Breasts," Tatum asked, a scowl on her face as she looked at her boyfriend condescendingly.

"Not until trading places in '83," you told everyone (specifically one very bad boyfriend).  "Jamie Lee was always the virgin in horror movies."

"She never showed her tits till she went legit," Randy added.

"Or could at least afford a decent pair," one of the girls mumbled.

"That's why she always outsmarted the killer in the end.  Only virgins can do that.  Don't you know the rules," Randy asked.

"Randy, not here," you tried to warn.

"What rules," Stu questioned with a smirk.

"Randal Meeks, don't you fucking dare," you tried to say.

But it was too late.  By now, Randy had hopped up from his spot on one of the couches, and strolled over to the TV.  He paused the film, and a few people groaned at that action.  Stu had poked the sleeping bear, now everyone in the room had to suffer.  You had heard Randal preach about the rules of cinema genres multiple times, especially horror.  And now that he was getting some spotlight for it, you also knew he'd be very dramatic about the rules.  This could not end well.

"You don't know the rules," Randy interrogated loudly.

"Have an anyerisum, why don't ya," Stu complained.

"There are certain rules that one must abide by in order to successfully survive  a horror movie," he began.  "For instance, rule number one: you can never have sex."

Shouts of disapproval and groans of annoyance rang throughout the room.  Horny ass teens, am I right?  But this did not deter Randy.

"Big no no, BIG NO NO," Randy screeched.

"I'm a dead man," Stu muttered, smirking at Tate.

"Sex equals death, okay?!  You can never drink or do drugs," Randal continued.

More complaints echoed through the home, but yet again, this did not deter Randy.

"It's the sin factor!  It's an extension of number one!  This is a sin," he shouted, pointing at the bottle of beer in his hand.  "Never, ever, ever say 'I'll be right back.'  'Cause you won't be back."

Stu started to get up from his seat, letting go of his girlfriend.  He began to make his way across the living room, but stopped in the doorway to face Randy (who was still listening to complaints about the first two rules).

"Hey, I'm getting another beer, you want one," Stuart asked him.

"Sure," Randy shrugged.

He had been drinking all night, and already fed into the sin factor.  So what harm was one more?

"I'll be rIGHT BACK," Stu screeched, backing away into the darkness of the hallway behind him.

"Oh my fucking god," you muttered, massaging your temples.  "How long have you put up with this bullshit?"

"Too long," Tatum replied.

"You see?!  You push the laws and you end up dead," Randy stated, pointing at where Stu once stood.  "Okay?  I'll see you in the kitchen with a knife."

A/n: I think I am gonna do the Wizard of Oz thing, purely so I can watch my brother die inside as I tell him I'm writing a revenge fanfic.