𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

Eventually, your father came and rejoined you three kids.  And soon enough, police arrived.  They explained how they assumed the murder was school related.  They escorted Sid and Tate out one by one, doing interviews.  Turns out, they both had alibis.  Once they finished with the two girls, they escorted your father out to talk to you.

And as you quietly panicked having basically no good information for them, you were elated to see Tatum's older brother walk in.

"Hey Dewey," you greeted.

"Hey kid, how are you?  And I'm afraid I'm Deputy Riley right now," he told you.

"I'm in a hospital about to be questioned for a murder.  I don't consider that very good," you replied.

"Fair enough.  Can you tell me exactly what happened?"

"Where do you want me to start?"

"How did you end up at Casey's house?  I know you two used to be friends and all, but I thought she hated your guts."

"She does.  Well, did...  She called and asked me to come over, and I didn't want to do school shit, so I went over to her house," you explained.  "Then we got a call."

"Who from," Deputy Riley interrogated.

"Remember the night Sid's mom died, I got two phone calls threatening me?  It was that guy."

"Do you think it was the same person who broke in and killed Casey and Steve?"

"Probably.  Tatum said they were ripped open from end to end, and he threatened to gut me if I hung up," you answered.

"Do you know who this guy is?  Do you recognize his voice from anywhere?"

"No, sir."

"Okay.  That's all for now.  We may come back or call you into the station if we need anything else from you," Riley stated.

"Okay.  What are you going to do now?"

"Well, Casey died holding a phone, we're assuming it's the one that the man called you on.  We're going to trace its records, see if any recent calls give us anything," he explained.

"Are you still in here Doofus," Tatum asked from the doorway.

"Hey!  You know what mom says!  When I wear this badge, I am-"

"A man of the law.  And I have some visitors for my friend, so kindly, piss off."

Dewey groaned, but knew there was no winning.  His sister was far too stubborn, some times, too much so for her own good.  Dewey began to walk out, and Tatum quietly demanded he ask your dad to stay in the hallway so you could have some time with just your friends.

The boys streamed in, followed by Sidney.

"IT'S ALIVE," Randy proclaimed when he saw you.

"Hey, calm down fuckwit," Billy said, smacking him on the back of the head.

"(y/n)!  You're okay," Stu shouted excitedly.  "Randal, bestow the gifts you have brought!" 

"Why is he talking like that," you asked Randy quietly.

"No clue," Randy replied.

He handed you a stack of VHS tapes, and some microwavable popcorn.  You'd argue that it was too expensive and that Jiffy Pop was cheaper, but then you remembered that you were in a hospital with no access to a burner.  Plus, they were simply saving you a large mess.

"So, what kind of questions did they ask you," Tatum questioned.  "They asked if I knew Casey."

"Yeah, they asked me that too," Sidney said.