𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

When Tatum and Sidney returned from escorting the boys out, you didn't fail to notice the fact that your father wasn't with them.  The cops were done with you, so why wasn't he coming back in?

"Hey, where did my dad go," you asked.

"Dewey brought him to the station for questioning," Sidney told you.  "He didn't want to leave before you woke up."

"Oh."

"So, who do you think did it," Tatum questioned.  "I think that it might have been Randy."

You stayed quiet.  You didn't like this conversation, but something Randy had said earlier had thrown you off.  You weren't sure how to feel about it, unable to believe Randy could even do something like that.  Or if he was strong enough to knock you out like the killer did.

"(y/n)?  Aren't you gonna defend him or something," Sidney interrogated.

"I don't know if I can," you admitted.

"Why not," she asked.  "He said he was at work, it couldn't be him."

"But he wasn't at work.  Me and Arthur had the closing shift last night.  Why would he lie about that," you wondered.

"Maybe because he is the killer," Tatum exclaimed.

"No, that's not... no..." Sidney trailed off.

Before you could continue the conversation, a nurse walked into the room.  He quickly unhooked everything from your arms, helped you to your feet, and explained you were free to go home.  The front desk had managed to catch your dad before he left the building, so he had signed you out before he went to the station.  So, you were free to go.

"Should we just go to school," Sidney questioned.

"I mean, I guess," you replied.  "I honestly don't want to go home."

"Be careful, I think Mr. Himbry wanted to talk to you," Tatum warned.

"Oh Jesus," you muttered.  "I'll just do my best to avoid him."

The girls walked you out of the hospital, but you did have to get home early to get some spare clothing.  You didn't have any spares, so you had just been wearing the same stuff you had been the night at Casey's.  When you and the girls got to school, they made the mistake of not delivering you to where you needed to be.  But why would that be bad, you ask?

You got sidetracked by a poster with shiny stickers.

They were metallic silver, catching the light and making seem like different colors.  You could see your reflection, and you gently moved your head around to make the colors and light seem different in the stickers' reflections.  But also in the reflection, you saw a familiar screaming mask.  You quickly turned around, and saw the man that attacked you.

You froze up from fear.  The killer saw this, and quickly pulled a knife from seemingly out of nowhere.  He raised it up, and raised his arm up, like he was about to attack you, even though he was a good ten feet away.  But, that small action was enough to freak you out.

You took off running down the hallway, away from the killer.  You had tried to fight him off once, and look just how amazingly that turned out.  You woke up in a fucking hospital for crying out loud!  And you didn't want to end up back in there again if you could help it.  So, for now, you were going to do a cowardly move to keep your dad from having a mental breakdown.

You quickly found a door, and decided you were going to pray there were people inside.  You threw the door open, raced in, and slammed it shut.  You looked around, and saw the secretary's desk.  She was staring at you wide-eyed, clearly confused.  Next to her was the janitor, in a tattered green and red striped sweater.