End Of Tutorial

Bold: Dramatic impressions

Italic: thoughts, flashbacks, and foreign words.

[The System]

«The System»

『Skills』

(A/N: Author's Note)

____________________________________

--- Kirito's POV ---

After looking at the players of Akihito's victims by his webs, I decided to help them since they just looked miserable.

Their HPs are all in the yellow zones, and some of them are even in the red zones.

Afterward, I spoke to Diabel...

"Diabel-san, I understood where you're coming from... But I just need to make sure, are you a beta tester?"

I could already guess the answer when I saw his shocked face.

"I... Am aware of it already. I am aware of how much beta testers are going to be treated. I just thought that... If I am able to get everyone together and only reveal my identity afterward then..."

In this kind of situation, one is bound to be stressed by everything, it can be anything.

In the process, they resent their hatred of anything simply because they couldn't find any other objects to vent their stress on.

Which then leads to those who are considered superior to themselves.

After all... Humans are creatures that feel better after they see lower creatures than themselves.

They only feel like tolerating themselves after seeing someone worse than them.

"Diabel-san... I don't know if anyone else would listen to what Akihito was saying but..."

If what Akihito at that time was true then---!

"Tonight, let's go meet Akihito" I told him thus.

"---I challenged hidden bosses 10 levels above me. All that pain and suffering I gained from soloing a boss with three HP bars bloomed into something that no one else could've imagined."

Challenged hidden bosses 10 levels above his, eh...? If what he said was true then we might be able to clear the first floor easily.

Then after everyone was given the opportunity to get back home, this whole wildfire of beta testers' discrimination can be calmed down by a little.

Night time...

We were at the same place as today. As expected, not that much of players are present.

Akihito's obviously waiting here. Then there's me, Asuna, Diabel and... A bald guy with a tall build named Agil.

In the end, even though I wanted to ask why he called us here, I'd let him explain it first...

But after recklessly saying "So anyway, we're gonna raid the boss." I asked him if he has any plans.

To my question he...

"When the boss of this floor, llfang, dropped their HP down to the red zone, what would you think will happen?"

Diabel answered, "Uhm... He will throw away his axe and shield and switch to a weapon named the Talwar..."

"Then I'd say... He'd use a Nodachi instead of a Talwar."