Deities inside The World Suspension

Multiverses are basically the infinite amount of universes.

All kinds of worlds and realms are out there, with their own stars, history, and legends.

One of them is a world where the rulers and monarchs are at each other's throats for the Absolute Being's entertainment.

"What is this, Architect? Why has the world been suspended? Why can't a gate materialize? What happened with the concept of time?" The owner of that voice was an embodiment of darkness itself.

He used to be the brightest fragments of light as his peers, yet now he led his army of shadows to rebel.

"It seems like we have a few problems, my king... The vessel seems to have disappeared. And something--- no, someone seems to be interfering with his growth." A raspy voice, owned by a certain hooded angel with six wings, and eight arms.

It has a black sclera that complements its glowing light-red eyes and cruel smile.

"Interfering? And you can't stop them?" The darkness asked.

"Indeed, my lord... However, even though the concept of time in our realms works properly, that place is currently suspended. I believe there is not a need to worry about rulers."

"in other words, until they moved again, the war also suspended..."

"Indeed, my lord."

...
...

After a moment of silence, the cruel angel speaks once more...

"But still, regarding the disappearance of your vessel... Whoever it is giving your vessel more and more power, in the end, your vessel still disappeared... If I may suggest a new--"

"Enough."

With a cold tone, the darkness put an end to his words.

"I choose him as my vessel. And he is still alive. We will not discuss this anymore, architect."

The figure stated thus before slowly turning into a pitch-black heart.

It settled in the angel's hands, and the angel catches him with respect.

"As you wish, my king."

.
.
.

"Huh, the time has stopped... How boring..." In another world where a whole class got reincarnated, a certain Evil goddess watches the time-frozen world from her PC.

She resides in a room, a dark room that almost looks like a room for a shut-in with many game consoles and monitors.

"Haa~ I wonder where did Kumo-chan go~"

She holds her N*ntendo Switch to her face, "Guess I'll 'ask' her later~"

.
.
.

--- ???'s POV ---

I... Am administrator A.

Wait, can we start again, at least change those question marks above?

.
.
.

--- Administrator A's POV ---

There you go...

So anyway...

I am Administrator A, I was just a small-time deity to some world a few months ago.

That, until a senpai constellation asks me if I could host a "game"

Every constellation knows what's a "game" was.

We would first pick a planet and then force the dominant species of living beings to a death game.

Well, that's what I thought.

For some reason, the first-floor boss suddenly got cleared by a guy without a party.

And then, he uses the bug to gain much more exps and farm unique last-hit items.

Seriously, it was hell for me.

I mean, for us.

My senpai, Administrator K was the owner of Aincrad's system.

But his ownership was taken and now the system manages itself on its own.

Our job as administrators is simply to make petitions for the system.

Like that last bug... Swordman's greed? Seriously? How did something like this slip by?

This particular player with the Id:BallsDeep69 was one of the headaches I can't seem to shake off.

We made petitions but...

[The system has decided to not take action]

Stupid system...

Why are you like this?

Oh well, can't do anything about that I guess.

There are a total of 3 administrators.

I am in charge of skill management.

Administrator F Senpai is in charge of changing the floors of Aincrad.

And Administrator K is basically a co-owner of the system.

The other constellation without having that much divinity seems to be Frozen by the time of suspension too.

Except for us administrators, since we are living inside a special realm, our subordinates are frozen in place too...

It was surely hell.

But I can't seem to figure out why F Senpai was very calm.

Too calm, if I may add.

Even K-senpai was slamming his table inside his office.

.
.
.

To be continued.