The Orc Disaster

--- Okamura Akihito's POV ---

"Today I would like to hold a meeting regarding the uses of the compendium"

The next morning, we hold a meeting.

All members are present.

A drowsy Hiromi, a half-asleep spider, a stoic Korean idol, a slime, and myself.

"I think we can all agree that there are skills that have side effects. Or maybe if you're not strong enough, it may harm you instead."

"From that, I'd like to make an unspoken rule that everyone here should explain how their skill works before sharing the skill."

"Are there any questions?"

Rimuru raised his hand, "Senseii~"

"Yes, Rimuru-kun." (Akihito)

"I want to try it out~!" (Rimuru)

Responding to his words...

I smiled...

"✨So you open this app, yes that's it... And select a skill... Alright now click yes✨" (Akihito)

There I stood happily, behind Rimuru, guiding his way towards the compendium in the smartphone that he hold.

In the corner of my eyes, I swear I could see Jin Woo with a huge sweatdrop on his head.

Not only him, the other members too.

Later when I asked them about it, they'd answer me:

"We just saw the face of a leech" in perfect sync.

Well, except the spider of course...

.
.
.

The first squad has been decided.

Souei had gone away to inform of an alliance with the lizardman, while Rimuru is currently being treated as a dress-up doll by Shuna, Shion, and the Goblinas.

While I am sitting right there on the sofa with a manga in my hands.

Rimuru sat next to me but I am sure he is communicating with Souei through thought communication, my magic sense could pick up the threads of Magicules.

"What manga is that?" He asked when he pulls out the ribbons that tied his hair before.

"... You're done talking with him?"

Rimuru widened his eyes, "You knew?"

"I learned how to handle Magicules just yesterday."

"Ah, right... Still, knowing that right after learning--- anyway, what kind of manga is that?"

"I thought you knew? Rather, I believe you've never told me anything about... You know, that." I am talking about his reincarnation.

He knows I've never heard of him talking about how he is a "reincarnated" person from Japan.

But here he is mentioning my manga very carefreely.

"You laughed when I said 'I am not a bad slime', wasn't that enough?"

Huh, he picked up my words quite quickly.

Seriously, he looks like a girl in that dress to the point it's uncomfortable...

"Dr. St*ne, I don't think you knew about this series." I opened my inventory to bring the first volume of the manga and gave it to him.

"Dr. St*ne...?" He looks at it weirdly before turning back to me.