Adventure (1)

Ildoa Kingdom is located in the south of the Empire and east of the Francois Republic. It has some colonies on the southern continent, expanding its influence and competing with the Republic and the Commonwealth.

This world... Akihito seems to not be able to remember what anime it was despite having arrived here already.

Just like usual, they spawned a few feet high in the sky.

And now, due to the power of timeskip, they had an offline meeting at an abandoned building in the Kingdom of Ildoa...

A certain admin furrowed his eyebrows.

"WAHAHA! I REMEMBER YOU! YOU MUST BE THE 'Strongest sorcerer' NANODA!! LET'S FIGHT-NODA!!!" A girl with Platinum Pink hair exclaimed.

And Gojo Satoru, who surprised everyone by discarding his blindfold, responded joyfully:

"Well, Destroyer-chan was it? I won't say no to that offer~~!"

When suddenly two paper fans (harisen) hit their heads.

"Just a second ago I told you we came here not to play. Didn't you hear!?" Rimuru scolded Milim.

As for Gojo...

"You... You already know my plans, so stop acting otherwise."

Translation: You might say you're fine with my manipulative nature, but if you already knew my plans, then don't pretend and act like it!

Thus, Gojo was scolded by him for pretending.

Thought Acceleration can cause many things.

When someone lives and thinks longer than they're supposed to, you'll get a mature old man inside a young body.

Personalities are greatly affected due to the evolution of one's skills.

That was the exact reason for Akihito's and Gojo's eccentric personalities.

The playful personality that Gojo has is due to being able to process information faster than most people.

He wasn't able to become actually "surprised" if it wasn't something completely unexpected.

As for Akihito, he's just starting with his changes. Give him a few hundred years, with omniscience and omnipotence, he'd either turn into an emotionless and depressed character or a playful and childish god.

Now then...

"This world... The content of the sequence itself was too factual, so I want to hear your opinion, Rimuru." Akihito asked the slime in their humanoid form.

"Hm? You want MY opinion? I thought the guy who figured out all about me yet he doesn't want to disclose how, knows about EVERYTHING!"

Rimuru had an eyebrow raised at this.

"Hmmm... That's fair."

"No... Just tell me how you know my past name, seriously." Rimuru was honestly bewildered at how much the admin likes to speak in riddles all the time.

"Can't we talk about that later? Rather, why did you even join the quest? You said you have other matters..." Akihito wanted to ask, but even without his thought acceleration on, he was guessing that the world's time-stopping problem was the cause of it. Thus, he decided to change his question:

"No, nevermind... Rather, why are you wearing a maid uniform?" Now comes a question everyone actually wants to ask.

But Rimuru has a dark face.

The humanoid slime's eyes that were once golden bright are now reflecting the murkiness of eternal suffering inside some sort of abyss. And with a voice of somewhat a "veteran," the slime with a hurting voice said: