Curses (2)

"Yo, Megumi! wo~w, you look very beaten up. Let's show you to the second years~"

*Snap* *Snap* *Snap* *Snap*

A certain blindfolded guy with white hair pulls out his phone and snaps pictures of Megumi Fushiguro who had blood trailing down from his head.

Everyone else can only look at the eccentric guy with surprises on their faces.

Rimuru landed and retracted his wings, he set Itadori Yuji down as the boy thanked the savior who is shorter than him, while Jin Woo calls back his knights into his shadows.

The three of them look at the assumed to be "Teacher" taking pictures of his beaten-up student.

.
.
.

"Hey there, I'm Gojo, Gojo Satoru. You guys are~?" The spiky white-haired man asks them with a smile and playful tone.

Despite all the weirdnesses, Rimuru answered him, "My name is Ri-- I mean, Mikami. A pleasure to meet you, um... Gojo-san."

Then Gojo Satoru looks at Jin Woo, waiting for the shadow Monarch to introduce himself.

"Shun, Shun Mizushino." Jin Woo decided that it was best to use fake names.

"Well then~! Shun-kun! Mikami-chan! It might be too early for this, but--- may I ask some questions?"

Rimuru cringed badly behind the mask, he wanted to fix that "-chan" suffix, but seriously, he had many things to worry about now.

For example: WHERE THE F*CK IS THAT ADMIN!?

A few minutes ago: [Admin Y: After you get the finger send it over to me via the chat. I have other appointments.]

AND WHAT IS HE SUPPOSED TO DO KNOW!?

"S-sure, what is it would you like to ask?"

"Well, first of all, I can't see your face Mikami-chan, can you take off your mask~?" It may sound like a harmless question with a childish and playful voice, but Rimuru noticed the hidden curiosity in his tone.

"You're also wearing a blindfold though..."

"OHH! THAT'S RIGHT! Sorry there~ I forgot... Well if that's the case let's not!"

Rimuru expected him to push the demand further, but Gojo, to his surprise: decided to leave the matter.

He seems to treasure his blindfold so much.

Finally, "I'd like to understand the situation a bit..." A voice rang out in Rimuru's ear.

"Akihito you're finally here!!" Rimuru exclaimed to the man suddenly standing next to him.

Immediately Gojo Satoru's attention shifted toward him.

A man with black hair, Heterochromia eyes of grey and neon red.

.
.
.

*Slurp*

"Whoa!! How did you eat it with that mask on!?"

"It's... Complicated."

Somehow they are now inside a ramen stall? Huh? Wait, who wrote this thing?

(A/N: Hey...)

The four of them: Rimuru, Sung JinWoo, Itadori Yuji, and Fushiguro Megumi... Despite the boy with black hair had bandages patched all over his face and body, he ate the steaming bowl of ramen peacefully.

The Korean idol monarch also ate his portion, but he still listen to the conversation silently.

Meanwhile, outside of the stall: