Slime's Leveling

--- Rimuru Tempest's POV ---

"Well this is our time limit, I'll see you around, Jin-Woo."

"Yeah, please send my regards to Hakurou-ssi."

"You got it."

Finally, we parted ways.

[Time limit has been reached, automatically teleporting members to their homeworld]

.
.
.

And I am back!

Teleporting back home was much easier than going to another world.

Teleporting back home means, I'd be at the same spot before I left.

While going on the mission will require you to fall from 9000 feet above the ground. At least that's how it was for Jin Woo...

But anyway...

My collection of modern stuff has increased!!! Fuhahahaha!

This is my room, the simple Japanese-styled room with a tatami floor and a futon... That, and a TV along with video game consoles at the side of the room.

There's even a PC and a shelf of manga.

That being said, I made another phone via Great Sage-sensei Greatness.

I figured it'd be a blast if I can make more and make it a thing for everyone here.

Maaan~ Hiromi-chan's plans sure were useful!

Ahh~! The sweet taste of civilization~

"BESTIE! YOU FINALLY APPEAR!"

"EH!?? WHA--!?? MILIM!?"

.
.
.

--- Please Standby ---

.
.
.

Unbeknownst to me, Milim was at my door just before I arrived.

"WAAAAAAH! I WAS WORRIED SICK NANO-DA! THE TIME WAS SUSPENDED, AND YOU SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED! RIMURU IS SO MEAN-NODA!"

(A/N: "-noda" is a verbal tick, just like Naruto's"-dattebayo" and Gobta's "-ssu")

BUT HOW DID IT COME TO THIS SITUATION!?

Currently, she's crying. Yes, the Platinum Pink haired girl in front of me who calls herself a demon lord is crying her eyes out.

"There there, I am here now, am I not? Rather, I am just curious as to what you've said before but...  Time suspension, Milim... How did you---??"

What does she mean by time suspension!?

How did she even know!?

As I asked those questions inside my mind, Great Sage decided to answer:

«Report: Stronger individuals may have the ability to stay conscious or move in the suspended world»

So that's what it was!?

"Eh? I can move just fine-noda, everyone else is frozen though?"

Ah! So it is!

Did

«Report: Data from individual called Akihito Okamura is fully obtained and analyzed. He also passes a message along the way would you like to replay the scene in your head?»

Huh? Replay? What do you mean? Yes?

As I gave my confirmation, a voice started saying something inside my head.