The Good Slime

Alright.

The first thing you need to do when you arrived in another world is to review it.

What was the world's law?

How is the power scaling?

Something like that.

"In this world, the Four true dragons are the highest-ranking beings in existence. They're nigh-invulnerable and nigh-unstoppable avatars of nature that serve as the pillars of all creation with only four known to exist."

As we make our way down the mountain, I explained this world to all the members.

"Naming is a form of major events in this world."

"To put it simply, monsters can be named in order to instill Master-subordinate relationships or even Equal relationships. And the monsters at receiving end will gain a power boost too, sometimes they'd be able to evolve."

But then I looked at the Spider who was deep in thought, "And no, you can't name yourself."

She flinched before getting a bit dejected.

Well, maybe I could try that later...

"What about the humans?" These questions are spoken by none other than Sung Jin Woo.

That question made me stop in my tracks...

"You can't. Humans have been naming their subordinates or children for decades, but their body is still far away from resisting Magicules poisoning." I answered before continuing my steps.

"Magicules?" This time, it was Hiromi.

Ah... Right.

"It's the term of mana or magic power in this world."

"Oh!" (Hiromi)

Now that should do it...

...

...

"How do you know of all this?" Once again, I stopped in my tracks.

That question seems to have brought everyone's attention.

I look Jin Woo straight in the eye...

And smiled.

"Administrators have their perks."

I know he realized I was hiding something, but he decided to stay quiet otherwise.

Then...

"The Orc Lord that was mentioned in the quest was an orc monster variant that appears once every century. If any appeared before that, that means an anomaly happened. This time, it's likely that someone 'named' an Orc which then evolved into the Orc lord. The perpetrator might be a demon lord." I explained further.

"Demon lord..." (Jin Woo)

*Stop*

Finally, we reached our destination.

"We're here."

.
.
.

--- Sung Jin Woo's POV ---

A town? No... A village?

It was quite big but one thing stood out, which is the fact that everyone there was green.

Well... Most of them.

"This is..."

"Hey there..."

Huh?

I looked down to see the owner of that sound...

"A slime?" The admin's little sister stated these.

"My name's Rimuru! I am not a bad slime you know!"