Start of Aftermath

Let's go back to a few narrations before this.

The more divinity you have, the less fertility you possess.

Gods and omnipotent existences can't help but possess those divinities, so much that it won't allow them to mate with mortals.

But in special cases, some gods managed to bypass the restrictions by controlling said divinity, or outsmarting the system of their powers.

Well, Akihito's reason for seducing Shiraori and... Well filling her up with so much "Love" down there was also a part of his plan aligned with his manipulative personality.

If only Shiraori came to his side, then managing D as a slave would've been much easier.

That, as well as satiating the lust he had built up as a man who live alone with his sister.

"So, why is Shiro-chan... Is naked, Onii-chan?"

With a dreadful aura Hiromi radiates, she asked the Admin who teleported away after the misunderstanding was solved, then comes back with a naked humanoid spider covering herself with a blanket and hugging his arm.

The whole scene was enough for Hiromi to gain veins popping on his forehead.

But then she finally notices something behind the humanoid spider's blanket.

The whiteness of her skin has never been so white, trailing down her slender legs.

Is that c*m???-- was the only thing Hiromi could think of while cursing silently at the humanoid spider.

"Um... So yeah, I had sex with her."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

And then, in response to the flat, nonchalant face of the admin, Hiromi went to burst:

"EVEN WITHOUT YOU SAYING THAT, I ALREADY KNOW THAT IDIOT"

.
.
.

--- Please standby ---

.
.
.

"Shiro-chan are you okay!? He didn't force you, right!?" Hiromi exclaimed in worry, even before this they were a good friend.

Hiromi loves to hug the spider despite her appearance and despite not knowing spider language.

And they grew closer in Rimuru's world immediately after the first quest.

Shiraori, in response, shook her head, "No... And, I think I quite like it" The white-haired girl gave her a rare smile.

Her human speech is improving day by day.

And Hiromi smiled back, "I see! Good for you"

That, despite the deepest part of Hiromi's heart we have this:

"YOU B*TCHY SL*T! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A COMPETITOR!!"

All of that abysmal language was hidden by the mask of a smile.

"I'm sure you're tired! How about taking some baths first?? I'll arrange your room in the guild! Come with me okay???"

And Shiraori smiled, and nodded.

"Hiromi, thank you"

Well, Hiromi could only give a death glare at the admin with red skin shaped like a hand on the side of his cheek.

Despite having still the flattest face, that is...

.
.
.

It's the cardinal world.