SUMMARY

..

Rain, at twenty-five, was ever the luckiest when it comes to relationships. Even after lowering his standards when he meets people that he thinks are good enough, he still ends up being betrayed and hurt.

After the fifth break-up, he decided to move back to his old apartment. He also promised to focus on his career and take a breather, try to relax and forget about the heartbreaks.

While organizing his new place, Rain finds an old scrapbook he made back in his high school years. While reminiscing, he finds a list of what he wanted for his dream partner. Not thinking too much of it, Rain goes to work like usual.

Then, a new guy came in on the day of Rain's promotion, Phayu.

A mysterious guy who got along with everyone, Phayu was definitely attracting everyone's attention. Everyone but Rain.

To Rain's surprise, Phayu was placed under his care and with series of events, the two eventually got close. So close to a point that Rain began feeling something towards him.

Trying to get his mind off the man he's starting to like, Rain decided to clean up and accidentally saw that same scrapbook. Looking at it again, Phayu actually fit all the attributes that he wrote on the list but it made him feel uneasy at how he's too perfect to even fit the made-up criteria.

Being kidnapped then saved, Rain ends up staying under Phayu's supervision, inside an unfamiliarly extravagant mansion. It's then that he finds the last page of  the list he made up.

"M-mafia boss..."

Now, Rain's normal life turns into turmoil as the Mafia heir's intentions finally come to light.

"I want to go home."

Rain is yet to know the real Phayu, the heir of the Theerapanyakun family.

"You can't leave this place without my permission, Rain."

..

Publish date: Mid-February 2023