6: LAST NIGHT

LAST NIGHT

I remember it now. Everything I've done and how Phayu ended sleeping on my bed and it isn't a pleasant memory.

The night started out normal with the whole family eating and having fun. Then, Sunny brought out the wine Aunt Jolin gave her when they met a week before noona came home. The wine was definitely rich and on my fourth glass, it's when things began turning for the worst.

I know how clingy I can be when drunk and this night's not an exception as I began hugging dad and the kids. Out of the blue, Sunny began boasting about her suitors and how one of them is filthy rich. Winter also talked about a guy that kept sending her gifts, extravagant ones. I tried to ignore them but I couldn't and like the crazy drunk ass I am, I began talking about my "new boyfriend".

"You? Have a new boyfie? As if hahaha!" Sunny mocked as I stood with my hands crossed on my chest.

"It's true! He's hella handsome and he'll come running here if I tell him to!" I exclaimed but I heard them laughing instead.

"Call him then." Dad suddenly said making me turn to him.

"H-huh?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, call him. Now." I heard Sunny order and I could tell from her voice that she's really having fun.

"Oppa has a boyfie?" I heard Jea ask.

"Really? I want to meet him!" Jia exclaimed.

"Me too!" Jio added.

"Mih two!" Me too! Jun followed him.

"Here's your phone, my dear deongsaeng." Little brother. Winter smirked as she handed me my phone.

With everyone's eyes on me, I swallowed hard as I searched for a name on my contact list.

I can just call any number, right? And make anyone pretend to be my boyfriend. I can just choose from the flings I had—oh no. I didn't have flings this past weeks. Who the hell am I gonna call now!?

I panicked as everyone looked at me filled with expectations, damn it.

Then, I saw a name that I think would play along with this. He doesn't have to actually come but it would be nice if he would just take the call.

"H-hey, where are you?" I asked as soon as Phayu answered.

"Uhm... house. Why? Is something wrong?" he asked on the other line.

"W-well, I was hoping if you come for a visit. Everyone wants to meet you and... uhm..." I tried to think of a way to stop the call and to text him later that I was just kidding and that he doesn't have to come.

"Okay. Send me the address."

"Okay—what? I-I mean, wait... uhm, I'll text you the address so—"

I was cut off when Sunny suddenly grabbed my phone from me.

"Hey~ this is Sunny speaking. Is this Rain's boyfriend?" my eyes widened at her question.

"Oh... okay. Uhm, we really wanted to meet you so—oh you free tonight? Nice! Our address, well it's ***, block ***, *** road—you know the area? Great! Just ring on the blue gate that's near 24/7 convenient store. Okay-okay, drive safely bye~"

I felt dizzy while listening to Sunny, plan A just freaking failed. Now I have to apologize to Phayu when he gets here, hopefully he won't get mad. Feeling agitated, I had one more glass of wine after another and it wasn't long when it finally hit me, I'm drunk.

"He's here! He's here!" I heard Winter's voice as I raised my heavy head from the table.

My eyes are blurry but I can easily tell that it's Phayu. He looked as handsome as ever wearing a black t-shirt and black jeans.