3: IF

RAIN

I walked-ran to the kitchen area to grab a cup of coffee. I don't know if it's my imagination or did Phayu really look my way and smile. No, it wasn't a smile. I'm sure it was a smirk.

Why the hell would he smirk at me? Was it because I was looking at him? I know he looks fine in pink but that doesn't mean he has to act cocky and all.

"What the hell?" I heard Dion cuss as I got in.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I walked near him.

"I asked Phayu to make me coffee and—taste it to know what I mean." Dion said with a hint of frustration before handing me the cup of coffee in his hand.

I know going against Dion would only drag the issue farther so I decided to just take the mug and have a sip. Taking my time, Dion stared at me as if waiting for my response.

"It's fine." I said as his jaw literally dropped open.

"What!?" Dion then exclaimed making me roll my eyes, too dramatic as usual.

"Is something wrong?" I heard Phayu's voice making me look at the door and he really is on his way towards us.

"You rascal, come here. You put too much sugar in my coffee." Dion ranted pointing at the mug I was holding.

I flinched in surprise when Phayu suddenly placed his hand over my hand that held the mug before pulling it towards him and taking a sip.

"It's fine though." Phayu said, his hand still over mine.

"What the hell is wrong with you two!?" Dion exclaimed making me snicker.

"I'll have it if you don't want it. You make your own coffee." I said and I could see Phayu turn to me.

"B-but you don't have to, Sir Rain. It might be too sweet for you." Phayu said as I looked at him with a smile.

"It's fine, really. Because I like sweet stuff."

Oddly enough, the coffee really tasted fine for me. I always liked eating sweets and chocolates so it doesn't really bother me. Also, I don't want it to go to waste, Phayu did make it.

"Well that's something too sweet even I can't handle." Dion suddenly said making me look at him and notice his eyes were on our hands.

Almost in sync, Phayu let go of my hand and I turned to look away. I didn't realize he was still holding my hand, this is so embarrassing.

"U-uhm, I have to go finish filing." Phayu reasoned before leaving the kitchen area, leaving Diona and I.

I let out a sigh after Phayu left, I can't believe that guy is making me anxious. Thinking about it, Phayu, again, crosses one more on the list. Having a sweet tooth, I added liking sweets on the list of my standard. If this goes on and Phayu ends up having everything on the list, I'm afraid my interest on him might grow.

"Hey. Do you like Phayu?" Dion's sudden question almost made me drop my coffee.

"What the—where on earth did that come from?" I asked while placing the mug on the high table in front of me.

"Well, I mean you never liked it when people do things for you. Even I had a hard time just to be this close. Yet, you accepted his sweet coffee." Dion pointed out making me look at him.

"Correction, you forced yourself into my privacy." I corrected him as he snorted before rolling his eyes as if mocking me.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. So, do you like him?" Dion asked once again making me pause and think.