NEXT CHAPTER

..

What happens when a normal salary man joins a group of underground organization that kill people? Well, I'm pretty sure it's not all butterflies and glitters. More like bullets and blood.

"This is the H.Q. You get to learn everything here. From guns, knives, poisons, and explosions, all of it." Kuea says as I followed him through the hallway.

"Hahaha! You can't even shoot a gun, my goodness. I can't believe they let you in." Fourth teased making me glare at him.

"Again."

"Again."

"Again!"

I knew it won't be easy but I never thought it would be this hard. I chose this path and convince myself it's the right choice but having to go through this hell makes me think otherwise.

"You okay?"

Then again, being with him makes everything worth it.

"Eyes on the target." Phayu whispered against my ear as his hand held on to my waist.

"Ph-Phayu, please stop doing that." I requested since I've been feeling his crotch against me all this time.

"Stop what? I'm teaching you here." Was what he said but after a good shot, everything flipped immediately.

"Bend over, Rain."

Phayu, my beloved Phayu. The very reason I've come this far and endured so much just to be with him. I thought I'm finally starting to know more about him but just when I thought I had nothing else to discover, things just keep unravelling.

"Theerapanakun! You fucking bastard! What the fuck were you thinking!" a woman's voice shouted the moment I was about to open the door to Phayu's office.

"What do you want?" Phayu asked, sounding uninterested at the woman's shouting.

"Don't you what-do-you-want me! What were you two thinking! Having Rain here!?" the familiar voice asked making me more curious.

Opening the door, I saw a familiar figure as I eyes on Phayu's supposed visitor. Phayu caught glimpse of me as his eyes widened, obviously surprised that I came back.

"N-Noona?" I called out as she slowly turned to me, it's definitely her.

"Oh shit."

Who would have thought that my sister's been working for Cipher all this time?

"Okay, promise me you won't drink. You're such a blabber mouth when you're drunk." She reminded me as I nodded before we stepped in the house.

"Dad! Dad! Noona's working for—"

"Hahaha! Funny Ra-ra, you're drunk." She cuts me off by covering my mouth with her hands.

"Are you two hiding something from me?" dad asks making me dizzier.

"Noona works with father." My mouth let out before passing out on the sofa.

A mistake, my mistake, caused us to work together to hide the truth from dad.

"You did what?" father asked as I avoided eye contact.

"Your great son here said I was working for you. Now dad's demanding to see our 'workplace'. What the hell do we do now?" She asked in panic as he shook me over and over again.

"This is bad. Okay, I have an idea." Father said making us look at him.

And thus, all this charade happened.