Truck-Kun strikes again.

Author: If there are any misspellings, Please comment about it and I'll get to fixing it.

——————————————————————————

My whole life. My entire life I waited for the opportunity to have power. To end all my problems and go to a land far away. No matter how close I thought I got, It seemed like I was in a hell with no help. Once I learned I was just another megalomaniac in the world, I gave up that hope. Then a fateful day happened.

I had always been a fan of manga. So I read dozens of books. They all seemed good to me but it felt like I was still trying to cope with the loss of my hope. I was at a bus stop awaiting for the right of way to go to me. Then, before I knew it, I saw some guy brush past me and go onto the road.

Me: Hey, Dude! We can't go yet!

The guy continued to march on. That's when I noticed something. He wore a black coat with fur and gold lining. His hair was white with black streaks. And this aura radiated off of him. An aura of Benevolence. His eyes too. They were a brilliant crimson. I couldn't let him die. I dashed onto the road, the otaku I was wearing a jacket and stained sweatpants, and tried to run and grab him. Yet smoke was all that was there once he grabbed him.

The reality was, he wasn't really there. I was now in the middle of the road, as a truck killed me instantly. They say you get a few seconds before death. I used those seconds to think. The seconds felt like hours to me.

Me: Shit. I was really this much of a dumbass? I wish I was smarter than this. All my stuff was trash now that I think about it. I want what other people have. Wish I finished Seven Deadly Sins too. Even though the animation was trash sometimes.

???: Divine Skill {Minor Nigh-Omniscience} and {The Seven Sins of Man} Acquired.

Me: I wish I couldn't feel pain too. This is gonna hurt. Maybe I got some crazy regeneration or something.

???: Unique Skill {Pain Nullification} and {Darkspeed Regeneration} Acquired.

Me: If I get Issekai'ed, I want the ability to generate a ungodly amount of mana or magic or anything like that. Maybe even some fighting skills if not that.

???: Ultimate Skill {Ungodly Magicule Abomination} and Unique Skill {Legendary Martial Artist} Acquired.

Me: If I gotta reincarnate, I want infinite potential. If possible, the ability to transform into a great big...

My voice was dying out before my last words echoed within my dead body.

Me: Dragon...

???: Ultimate Skill {Shadow Dragon: Shōmetsu} and {Limitless} Acquired.

My body laid there, dead. I expected to go to the great beyond but I opened my eyes to see a stone ceiling. In a few seconds, I realized what happened.

Me: I waited way too long for this to happen.

In an instant, I could know everything happening in my body. Every blood cell, every neuron sparking, what every microorganism was doing. I knew everything. In a rush, I whacked my head on a specific spot and suddenly couldn't know it anymore.

Me: It seems the attempt was successful. Hitting just the right spot just gave me split personalities if I did it right. If I'm correct, You're there?

A small voice resounded in my head. Almost like a system. It was my voice.

Other me: You can just call me the voice. Would you like me to sound different?

Me: Yes.

The Voice: Ok.