Fang

Sho: Hold on, it is possible they are just like pterodactyls. Stay still and walk backwards and they can't see you.

Me and Rimuru walked backwards but they still followed us.

Rimuru: You cursed us Shōmetsu! Admit it!

Sho: Ok fine I cursed us. Maybe you can take them out though?

Random Goblin: Who are you?!

Sho: I'm Shōmetsu Tempest and this is my little brother, Rimuru Tempest. You can call me Sho for short.

The goblins looked at each other confused. Rimuru punched me with his slime arm for calling him the true little brother and I punched him back.

Another Random Goblin: We are honored to be among someone so strong. Our village is ahead and we felt a strong presence around here.

I started whispering to Rimuru.

Sho: Ah, They must be talking about you. Since you kinda ate our third brother.

Rimuru: You're right. Maybe we should act like I meant it? Like it was a test or something so we seem like big shots.

Sho: Good point. It's better that way.

Me and Rimuru looked at the group of goblins. Then he just started laughing like he was the strongest guy alive.

Rimuru: I see you passed my test. Congratulations. You passed.

Rimuru contained all his aura within himself even though I couldn't see it. The goblins all calmed down once he did. They took us to their village and we talked to the village elder. When Rimuru ate Veldora, It disrupted the balance and now goblins were practically going extinct because of Direwolves.

Me being me decided to trek to where the Direwolves were to reason with them. Rimuru didn't follow me so he could prepare plan B if things went south. Once I found where they were, I looked around for a leader type. I ended up finding the alpha speaking to a group of Direwolves.

I walked into the crowd to the hostility of many Direwolves. They tried to kill me. My body regenerated too fast for it to matter. I ended up right in front of the Alpha and the rest of the Direwolves.

Sho: Hey, So I came here to try and negotiate peace with the goblins and you guys. Would you be interested?

Alpha: They are lower than us in the hierarchy! They need to be expunged!

Sho: Look, If you leave them be, we can team you up with them and you can "expunge" everyone else.

Alpha: We will never work with mere goblins!

Sho: God it's like you don't care... I'll just use science for this one.

For the first time, I used my magicules. What happened when I did was a bolt of lightning turning a tree into nothing but a spec of ash. I used around a million magicules and some 4-5th grade science doing it. Every wolf besides the alpha was terrified.

The Voice: Extra Skill {Lightning Erasure} Acquired!

Sho: I just used Science and Magicules to do that. Since you guys seem motivated by fear, I'm going to do that to one of you guys if you don't comply.

The alpha seemed unfazed.

Sho: Will you join?

The Alpha sighed.

Alpha: We will join you.

I seemingly switched personalities and became nicer.

Sho: Perfect! Well, If I'm gonna let you come with me, I should probably name you.

Alpha: Really?

Sho: Yeah, Really. Hopefully you enjoy it. Im putting every magicule I got into your name.

I touched the alpha's head as I thought of a name.

Sho: I'll name you "Fang".

The alpha, now Fang, started to glow incredibly brightly. It was comparable to the sun. I passed out immediately, not even getting to see it. I woke up a few days later inside the goblin village. Rimuru was right beside me. He instantly punched me and I punched him back.

Sho: ...Brother? ...What happened?

Rimuru: You poured all your magicules into Fang like a idiot and got them to join the goblins. You passed out and they carried you here.

Sho: Fang... What happened to him?

Rimuru: Well you poured an inconceivable amount of magicules in him. He's been waiting for you to wake up. He evolved to a "Tempest Demon Wolf" afterwards.

Sho: So where is he no-

A giant crash burst through the wall of the room I was in. Some smoke appeared to hide the figure.

???: Shōmetsu! You've awakened!

A Wolf with horns, black fur, and red markings under his eyes was above Shōmetsu.

Sho: Fang? I just woke up and you're trying to destroy my eardrums.

Fang: Sorry Shōmetsu. I've just waited a very long time for you to awaken.

I got up and looked at my brother.

Sho: Rimuru, What's the next order of business since I've been sleeping.

Rimuru: Well, Many things happened. I have a wolf, Ranga. I took down the fire spirit, Ifirit. I built up the town. I got a human body a few hours ago.

I instantly had enough energy to last hours even though I woke up 2-3 minutes ago.

Sho: Lemme See! Lemme See! Lemme See!

Rimuru transformed into a human with long blue hair and yellow eyes.

Sho: Huh. You look... feminine. And I still look like the older brother in this form. Eh, It's fine.

Rimuru: It's... not my body. It was my soulmates...

I looked surprised. How could my little brother find a soulmate in a few days?

Sho: I was out for a few days and you found a soulmate in that timeframe?

Rimuru: I know! It was odd! She was a summon and we were both from Japan then she died later on. She asked me to eat her so I did and took her form.

Sho: Sorry for your loss little brother. Im sorry I couldn't be there with you.

I hugged him for a little while and pulled away. I walked up to fang and got on him. Fang ended up running from the area and somewhere else.