Evolution

I was with Rimuru on Judgement Day to tell him about the ember.

Rimuru: So you need to kill one person?

Sho: Yes.

Rimuru: Why didn't you say this earlier?!

Sho: I'm the first to do this! The aftermath is unpredictable! For all I know, I'll overload and blow up the nation! If this doesn't work out, I and everyone else in tempest could die!

Rimuru: You're right. You need to avoid killing anyone for now. Stay in the Village.

Rimuru put his mask on and flew away with his wings. I walked into the Village to the many corpses in front of me.

Sho: You guys will be back. Trust me.

I looked at all my dead friends and sighed. I could only hope for them to okay. I explored the town while my brother was mercilessly slaughtering 10,000 people. That's when I heard a scream. I went towards that direction to see a knight from the Falmus army, he had a knife under one of the goblins, Gobzu's neck.

Knight: Ruler of Monsters! I want your head. Die and I'll allow this one to live.

Sho: Gobzu, I know you can kick his ass. Why aren't you doing anything?

Gobzu: The Magic Barrier stopped me!

Sho: Shit... Ok. Just let me say my last words.

I looked at him and I put my arms behind my head.

Sho: {Dead End Rainbow}

A rainbow appeared next to the knight, blasting him into the ruins of a building.

Gobzu: Thanks, Lord Shōmetsu.

Sho: It's fine-

Voice: The farm is now open for harvest. Evolution starting.

Sho: SHIT! How was he so weak he died from it?!

A storm surfaced in the clouds. Within them, Sparks of Lightning, Embers, Snow, and even Stars were in the clouds as he floated up into them.

Sho: Gobzu! If I die again it's because of you!!!

Gobzu tried to grab me but the pull was too strong and I went into the clouds. I was ripped apart, molecule by molecule, all my magicules compressed and absorbed into the clouds along with my actual molecules. Rimuru can explain it from here.

Rimuru (Narrator): Right. Once I had finished killing everyone I saw the clouds. It rained black and red liquid nonstop.

Rimuru: Great Sage, What's happening?

Great Sage: Sho Tempest is becoming a {Demon Hero}. The rain is essentially his essence.

Rimuru: So he killed someone?! Will he survive?!

Great Sage: Yes. The process will require all his essence to be collected for a successful evolution.

Rimuru: I'll try and figure that out later. I need to handle this.

I can hand this back to Sho now.

Sho (Narrator): I was in this... Shallow pool of blood. I got up and realized I was in some different place. The sky was crimson and the only standing structures were a group of thrones and a door made of blood. Looming over the thrones, A giant red constellation resembling a dragon looked at me.