Labyrinth

Sho (Narrator): Now, 18 months later, I was a little depressed for the time. No wolf to comfort me. No friends. My brother was out and about being a perv after we both became rulers of Tempest, Our new nation. No one agreed on a name for the capital so we just played Rock, Paper, Scissors. I lost so our capital was named Rimuru. Even though I found out he cheated.

Rimuru broke through the duct tape on his mouth and chopped Sho's head.

Sho (Narrator): I speak the truth brother. Stay mad.

Rimuru tried to get Sho but couldn't due to his current circumstances.

Sho (Narrator): Now then, We fought a bunch of flying sharks, Charybdis, We did a lot. I killed nothing though. We met a demon lord, Milim Nava. I'd say we were at the same level. That level would be "We almost blew up the new nation" Level.

Rimuru (Narrator): So you admit it! You almost blew the who forest up!

Sho (Narrator): What do you mean? I said nothing.

Rimuru looked upset in a funny way.

Sho (Narrator): We became teachers, Rimuru was flowery and nice, I was the substitute who looked like he hated kids and let kids do what they want while doing nothing. Now if we start at an appropriate time, I guess it would be when we tried to talk to a golem to know how to put some spirits into the kids we were teaching. It's a whole thing to explain WHY but we had to.

Me and Rimuru were with the kids who I had managed not to protect due to Rimuru acting too fast. We met a golem in the labyrinth, Known as the dwelling of the spirits. It attacked us but while Rimuru protected the kids, I used {Legendary Martial Artist} and beat the hell out of it until it stopped.

The kids were awestruck since I looked like an absolute slacker the entire time.

???: Dah! You beat my elemental with your bare fists?!

A voice came from somewhere in the labyrinth. I saw who it came from and ordered them calmly to leave without any brash action.

Sho: You're next if you don't get out. We both see you.

Okay, Maybe I threatened her.

???: Okay, Okay! I'll come out!

The person showed themselves. They were a light with insect wings for some reason. Then after closer inspection, I saw it was a fairy. It appeared in from of me while I looked highly dissatisfied.

???: I am Ramiris of The Labyrinth! A Pillar of the Ten Demon Lords! You can now kneel in my presence.

Sho: Don't Believe it.

Ramiris: Wha?! Of course you deny it! You seem like the type.

Sho: I need to put spirits in these kids. If you really are a Demon Lord, Then help.

Ramiris: Like I'll help someone who beat my golem to near death!

I looked at Ramiris dead in the eye. She looked fearful. That's when I look off my mask and contained my aura as soon as possible.

Sho: I don't like pulling out the superiority card. I'll do it this one time. I want you to guess who I am. Look at me and guess what I am.

Ramiris looked at me while I looked dead on the inside. Rimuru could tell what I was doing. He was fine with it since it gets them where they need to go. In an instant, Ramiris went aback. I looked at her while I still looked dead inside.

Sho: "Has Scales but is not a Fish. Has Wings but is not a Bird. Is True but all say is a lie." What am I?

Ramiris and the kids figured out my riddle.

Ramiris: You- You're a-!

Sho: True Dragon. I am the Shadow Dragon, Shōmetsu. Side Ruler of Tempest, Killer of The Orc Disaster, and Friend of Milim Nava. Now I ask for the Spirit Queen.

Ramiris: Okay, Okay! I'm willing to listen! I, The Spirit Queen, Will get you spirits for your students.

I just became even more dead inside and looked at her.

Sho: You really want a joke to be your last words?

Ramiris: Im serious! I'll help you summon the spirits!

Sho: Ok. I'll believe. Lead the way.

Ramiris flew into a direction while I looked back at the students and my brother.

Sho: It was much faster than talking to her for 5 minutes. Efficiency over Quality and Quantity. Let's go before we stay here even longer.

I walked away with Rimuru while the kids were standing there. One of them spoke while I was leaving. Kenya was his name. My {Universal Sense} picked it up

Kenya: So Sho-Sensei was a True Dragon this whole time?

Sho: You guys coming or not?

The kids straightened up and caught up to Me and Rimuru.

Rimuru: Sho, Why did you do that? You never bring up the fact you're a true dragon.

Sho: I hate keeping it in. I never go out of human form and it's stressful. I'd stop it but I'd bring too much attention. To release it now eases it for me. Even if I was dramatic.

Ramiris: Hey!

Me and Rimuru looked at Ramiris.

Ramiris: So you both rule that nation of monsters?

Rimuru: Yes. I'd there a reason why you ask?

Ramiris: You have a True Dragon! And then Veldora is somewhere around there! You have two weapons of mass destruction! You can take anyone down!

Sho: Well I'm not interested in that. I don't plan on killing anyone.

Ramiris chuckled at the fact I didn't want to kill anyone. That's when we reached a new room

Sho: What's this now?

A mountain of crystals was in front of us. It had a portal that seemed to go somewhere else with a staircase of light leading to it, spiraling around the mountain