Bonds

Sho: Then, Me and my friend here will protect you!

Veldora: Same with me! ... By the way, let me give you a name. You also give me one!

Satoru: Huh? What? Why so suddenly?

Veldora: To etch into our souls that we are equals. The humans seems to call it as Family name or something. I naming you shall become a "Divine Protection". You're still "nameless", but with this you can call yourself a named monster!

Sho: So we must make the name? And if we do, we'd be family? Like brothers?

Veldora: Exactly.

Satoru: Hmm. In other words, does that mean we need to think of a Family Name? A shared name with this dragon? I don't really have a sense in it though...

Satoru thought for a bit.

Satoru: Because you're the storm dragon, will "Tempest" be good?

Veldora: I decided! That's it!!! What a wonderful name!

Satoru: Hey he liked it!

Veldora: From today, I am Veldora Tempest! And then you're...

Veldora thought for a second.

Veldora: I grant you "Rimuru" as your name. You shall call yourself Rimuru Tempest! And you shall be Shōmetsu Tempest!

We felt a glow escape Me and Satoru, now known as Rimuru, until it died down.

Sho: Oh, and before we go, that seal can't be removed?

Veldora: Not with my power. If I have Unique Skill equal to that Hero's, it might be possible...

Rimuru: You don't have Unique Skill?

Veldora: I do. But, I can't use it at all from the moment I was sealed. I barely managed to do telepathy... The Hero's Unique Skill {Infinite Prison}is a skill which sealed the target for an eternity in an imaginary infinite space; an unpleasant skill that does not allow interference to the real world. In this case, it's strange to think that the only thing he can do is to communicate telepathically.The seal didn't seem to weaken as time passed.

Sho (Thinking): It's strange how the way Veldora able to interfere even if it's just telepathy and able to sense the real world...

Of course, all of us noticed this.

Rimuru: Alright. There's something I want to try...

As he said that, he touched Veldora. After a few seconds he left him. He thought for a minute until he turned to Veldora.

Rimuru: Ok. I have one solution. I want to explore for Otherworlders. You are in here. If we both analyze the prison, we can break it. Problem is it'll take about two years. So I have a fix for that.

Sho: What is it?

Rimuru: Want to get inside my stomach?

I wiggled Rimuru off my back and gave a very weak chop to his head.

Sho: Thats the most weird thing I've ever heard. There's no way he's gonna agree-

Veldora: Interesting!!! Please do so. I'll entrust my everything to you!

Rimuru looked at me smugly, even though he couldn't show emotion, I could feel it.

Sho: Are you sure we're related?

Rimuru: Is it okay for you to trust me that easily?

Veldora: Of course! Rather than waiting for you to come back here, it would be more interesting to break {Infinite Prison} and escape inside of you! You and me, the two of us might just be able break {Infinite Prison}!

Sho: I don't agree with this Veldora.

Veldora: I trust Rimuru. I'll see you later, Shometsu.

Rimuru: Well then, I'll eat you now, you break out from {Infinite Prison} quickly, okay?

Veldora: Leave it to me! You don't need to wait long, I'll soon be in front of you!!!

Sho: Hold on. Need to do something fast.

Veldora: Oh?

I put Rimuru on my back and went away from Veldora to the point where the light blinded me. I closed my eyes while Rimuru was in pain.

Sho: HA!

Rimuru: We're brothers! You can't do this to me!

Sho: It's not fun is it?!

I walked away while Rimuru punched my head with his slime arms. I felt nothing once I was there, Rimuru touched Veldora, Wrapped around him, and he was gone.

Sho: Well Sat- Rimuru, How do you feel?

Rimuru: A-ok!

Sho: Well little brother, Let's get moving!

Rimuru: I'm sure I'm older.

Sho: You're the little one. Let me be the middle child.

Rimuru sighed while we walked off. While we did, Months passed. Rimuru basically was just a giant storage container fused with a vacuum as he ate some... horrendous things. I just relaxed and never used a magicule. This led to me forgetting I was overpowered and the voice. I did figure out the powers naming monsters gave.

Before I forgot about it though, the voice did tell me one thing. All true dragons can turn into anything. That meant I could turn into a human if I felt like it. I did but always ended up wearing snake scales or plants as clothing.

I felt like I wasn't releasing my full power though. It felt like I had a small weight on my shoulders. After awhile, We made it out of the cave. I turned into a young human. The one that was partially responsible for sending me here. My eyes were blood red and my hair was black for some reason.

Sho: Would you look at that little brother! The sky, The sun, The Trees, Outside air. In my previous life, I would've been dying out here from the conditions.

Rimuru: I'm the middle child Shōmetsu! You're in denial!

Sho: No I'm not.

Rimuru sighed at me, the obvious OLDER brother-

Rimuru (Narrator): Little Brother! He was a few days younger!

Sho (Narrator): Shut Up! I am older! As I was saying, I, the SUPERIOR OLDER BROTHER...

Rimuru was looking at him with a glare that told Sho to be ashamed.

Sho (Narrator): was sighed at while we were walking.

Rimuru: I have to admit, you're right. These conditions are way better than that cave.

Sho: Yep, there's nothing that can stop us now!

Right after I said that a army of goblins appeared out of the blue. They had shields and swords while wearing torn clothes.

Rimuru: You cursed us!