Demon Hero Ember

Ramiris: This is where we summon spirits! The deepest part of the labyrinth!

We all made way for the first to get a spirit and be a Hero, Gale. He began to pray while Me and Ramiris began to speak.

Sho: Have others summoned high level spirits?

Ramiris looked annoyed from my question.

Ramiris: There are... It's your fault I remembered him! He said he wanted to summon a specific person from another world! Then he summoned the high level spirit of light! He became a hero straight afterwards!

Sho: So... Did he just feel it's presence or something?

Ramiris: He just concentrated on someone and used a summoning spell.

Sho: How did he do that?

Ramiris: He just sacrificed a bunch of magicules- Wait! Don't you dare!

Sho: Ok. I won't.

After a bit, a bunch of small golden lights appeared. Rimuru used Gluttony to eat them, fuse them, and put the new spirit into gale. He did this with everyone besides Kenya since he did it by himself like a boss until we reached out last student, Chloe. She summoned a spirit... From the Future... Then it kissed Rimuru and went into Chloe. Then I looked at him, The two timing bastard.

Rimuru (Narrator): How am I two timing?!

Sho (Narrator): You got Shizue as your soulmate! That's all you get! Then you went around to someone from the FUTURE! You are a Two-Timing Bastard!

Rimuru tried to hit Sho and it led to a small skirmish but they couldn't really attack each other due to the circumstances they were both in. So they just flailed their arms towards each other.

??? (Listener): Can you guys just continue the story?!

Sho (Narrator): Right. Sorry. Once we were done with everything and we were going to leave, I might have done my own prayer to see what would happen. I summoned 6 high level spirits. Light, Dark, Fire, Earth, Air, and Water spirits.

Ramiris: The hell are you doing?! We just finished this!

Sho: I was curious! I didn't think it'd work!

I turned to the six different spirits.

Sho: Sorry guys, I didn't mean to do this. You guys can return to the afterlife.

The spirits looked at each other before looking back towards me.

Light Spirit: We came here for a host, So we want you.

Sho: Damn it... Sure! Why not?!

I used {The Seven Sins of Man: Gluttony} and ate the spirits. With the help of the Voice, I fused them into an Elemental Spirit Lord and United it with myself.

Voice: You have acquired {Hero's Egg}! You also have {Demon Lord Seed}. Commencing Fusion... You now have {Demon Hero's Ember}!

Sho: I don't even want to question that.

Rimuru: Question What?

Sho: I had something called a {Demon Lord Seed} then I got a {Hero's Egg}. Now I have a {Demon Hero's Ember}? I personally don't get it.

Ramiris didn't hear what I said so she had nothing to say mostly because she was still annoyed about what I did. In the end we all shrugged it off and left. My brother teleported us to the school now that our work was done. The fake hero, Youm, who was our cover story for who actually killed the orc lord, came to tempest with one extra person. Besides the fact someone wiped their ass with him, all was good.

I got out of my sad depression to give the kids some amount of affection. I did some magic tricks that I knew from my past life that did work on them, Took them out for treats, and gave them just a fraction of my magicules. This fraction was 200,000 to not overwhelm them. I actually managed to form real bonds with them with further moved me out of my depression. In the end, I gave them souvenirs.

My souvenir was 5 of the same thing I distributed to them. A small fragment of my first mask. It contained remnants of my magicules so they would be boosted an extra million magicules just having it. Rimuru gave his mask to Chloe and some clothes to everyone. Rimuru said his goodbyes and disappeared. I remember thinking he was dramatic.

Sho: Kids, Sorry for being outside of everything. I was in a mood if you can call it that. I hope we can meet again soon!

Ryouta: Wait!

Sho: Hm?

Chloe: Are you really a True Dragon?

I looked to the sides of the area and, for the first time in what felt like a year, I was in my true form. I was now about the size of the students, which was a surprising rate of growth. The students seemed amazed at how I looked.

Sho: Yep. Just don't tell!

I reverted to Human form and, in a flash, I was with Rimuru.

Sho: Teleport us away, little brother!

Rimuru tried to make a punching motion but stopped midway.

Rimuru: Older. But you seem to be way better now. So I'll let it pass.

Rimuru made a teleportation circle and in a flash, I was out of the area. Rimuru wasn't with me. I landed in a field. Wondering where I was, I looked around only to see a woman in armor behind me.

???: You are one of the leaders in the nation of monsters, aren't you? Sho Tempest. We've decided to obliterate your country. So I'm sorry your brother isn't here. We'll take care of him soon enough.

I was flabbergasted. I just got here and she threatened death to my brother and my nation? Insanity was all she spewed. Before she said that, I would've tried to avoid battle. It was when she threatened my family is when I realized I wanted to fight her.

Sho: Before I do anything, may I ask your name?

???: Hinata Sakaguchi.

Sho: Hinata... Such a nice name. I won't kill you if you think I'll do that, so could you go easy on me?

Hinata pointed her sword towards me.

Hinata: I don't think so.

I chuckled at her actions. I instantly used my skill {Legendary Martial Artist} as my eyes turned yellow.

Sho: I like you.