The Demon Hero Awakens!

In an instant, I dissipated into shadows and reformed right next to a blob of slime that seemed to be his brother and everyone seemed to be on the ground.

Sho: Raziel? Can I wake them up?

Raziel: Yes. However it should not be advised as they may not be able to gain your gift.

Sho: How about Rimuru?

Raziel: Due to the fact he has become a Demon Lord, He can most likely be waken up.

Sho: Wow. You seem very... Emotionless. Before you had some form of spunk but now you seem dead.

Raziel: Simply your imagination.

Sho: Because I technically created you, I'm gonna assume your going through some sort of adolescence or something. Can I see all the skills I have?

Raziel: You have approximately 1 Divine Skill, 20 Ultimate Skills, 8 Unique Skills, and 3 extra skills. In total you have 32 skills and {Dead End Rainbow}. One skill you should use later is {Copy}.

Sho: Copy?

Raziel: You can copy useful skills from others and keep them.

I realized I was too overpowered for my own good in that instance.

Sho: Thats amazing! Can you make it so I'm always copying?

Raziel: Yes. However, You can't use it now. You have just evolved drastically and need time to grow accustomed to your body.

Sho: Damn it! Fine, Just help me get my brother up.

I grabbed Rimuru and dropped a few of the magicules I had that still remained to wake him up. In a matter of seconds, he was moving around.

Sho: Hey little brother.

When I said that, I heard another voice.

???: Preparing to Attack Shōmetsu Tempest...

Sho: Rimuru, Did you hear that?

Rimuru had this thing where you could know his expression. Even in slime form. His expression was "I've been exposed". That was when Raziel began to speak.

Raziel: Because of your unique skill {Brotherly Bond}, You can teleport or communicate with Rimuru Tempest's Ultimate Skill {Wisdom King: Raphael} or Rimuru Tempest telepathically. This goes both ways.

Rimuru: Wait! You have a skill like {Great Sage} and a skill to speak to me?! Thats a little too much for a Unique Skill!

Sho: I got a bunch of stuff for evolving. For now, I'll ignore that attempt at an attack. Now, I need to ask, What happened while I was evolving?

Rimuru: I don't know. It just rained black and red stuff.

Sho: Black and Red? Ok, that's weird...

Before I knew it, I was grabbed from behind and hugged. The person behind me was Shion. Rimuru just had this expression like it was the funniest thing he ever saw.

Shion: Lord Shōmetsu! You're alive!

Sho: I see you guys have waken up.

I got up and gave a smile to assure Shion I was fine. I looked around to see everyone getting up around me. They all murmured, wondering what happened. I wondered what they were talking about.

Raziel: Notice, All have been revived and are questioning why they have been unconscious for the second time.

Sho: Oh. My evolution did that to them, Right?

Raziel: Correct.

Sho: Shit... Is there a way I can spread my voice throughout the area?

Raziel: Unique Skill {Shadow Construct} will aid in that.

Sho: Alright. {Shadow Construct}!

In a instant, a microphone appeared in my hand and speakers appeared around tempest. Rimuru questioned it while Shion looked confused.

Rimuru: How did you do that?

Sho: Shadow Dragon. Then I just evolved into a {True Demon Hero}. I got this skill a minute ago.

I tapped the mic a few times before speaking into it. This got everyones attention.

Sho: We did it! We revived everyone! For now the best course of action is to rebuild and stay cautious. We don't know what the humans are planning. Until then, It's about time we remove these magic barriers.

I despawned the microphone and tried to use {Seven Sins of Man: Gluttony} but realized I can't use it because it split into more than a dozen skills. I used {Abaddon, Lord of Extinction} to remedy that fact. The barrier shattered into small amounts of my magicules and returned to my body.

Once I broke the barriers, Everyone began to cheer. I felt a hand on my shoulder while that was happening. The hand belonged to Benimaru.

Sho: Huh?

Benimaru: May I ask you a question?

Sho: Shoot.

Benimaru: What do you think of Shion's cooking?

I looked at him raising an eyebrow. I've never eaten food here so I didn't know. I did know it was a code to know if I was still sane after evolving. I know because he told me to answer "Taste like Shit". He did it on purpose because Shion was next to me, awaiting a good answer. He was a rat bastard. And I stooped right down to his level.

Sho: Oh! You mean the code! You said I should say it's so Vile, it could kill a God by being in radius of it! Then how it belongs in hell where it would kill demons! You even said I should say it could make a whole species go extinct!

Benimaru knew he was dead. I knew that, so I even embellished it to make his beating even worse. Rimuru was watching it and talked to me with {Brotherly Bond}

Rimuru: You really had to go that far?

Sho: He deserved it entirely. Besides he was going to ask you next. I technically saved you.

Benimaru: Lord Shōmetsu, Surely you aren't thinking straight-

Shion: Benimaru... It seems like you really want to try my cooking. I'll make some for you, Great Rimuru, and Lord Shōmetsu.

Sho (Whispering in Japanese): Hashiru Usagi, Hashiru.

(Translation: Run Rabbit, Run.)

Benimaru was petrified in fear. I just had this smile of evil coming off of me while Shion left to cook food. Me and Rimuru left while we began to figure out how the telepathic stuff worked. I figured out Rimuru's new skill was just dastardly. He could preform {Lightning Erasure} only needing to spend 1/25 of all his magicules. Plain unfair if you ask me.

Rimuru (Narrator): Mr. Ungodly Magicule Abomination and Necrotic Stardust Demon can say what's unfair?

Sho (Narrator): Ok. Good point.

Narrator: Now, Before we get to the next chapter, I need to mention a different part that Sho wasn't there for. It would be right at the Western Holy Church. A place someone just made it to. While she moved through the area, She had heard a voice.

Voice of The World: Hinata Sakaguchi. You have aided in the birth of the new True Demon Hero, Shōmetsu Tempest. You have been given the ultimate skill {Michael, Lord of Justice}.

That was the last thing she heard before going into sleep