Teacher

I was with Rimuru and the group of people who randomly attacked me. Rimuru handed me another mask once he realized I was decimating anything in my vicinity. I put the new one on and managed not to release my aura onto the world again. Rimuru named them all but passed out. Me, being the older brother took care of him until he woke up.

Rimuru (Narrator): Younger!

Sho (Narrator): Shush! I'm telling the story! Anyways, I took care of him the entire time and took care of the village in his stead. The one day I didn't take care of him, he woke up. I'll spare you the detail of where he was when he woke up.

Rimuru looked worried once he said that while Sho looked at him with a glare.

Sho (Narrator): I got him out of there and ended up taking him so I could teach him some skills. I ended up taking him to a lake to do so.

Sho: Ok Rimuru, I'm gonna teach you {Lightning Erasure}

I grabbed some water from the lake and poured a small amount of my magicules into it. A small amount of mine would be considered tens of millions.

Voice: New Extra Skill {Magicule Transfer} Acquired!

Sho: Drink the water. I put some of my magicules in it. It'll bring you to a point where you can do stuff like {Lightning Erasure}.

Rimuru looked weirded out by the fact I told him to drink some lake water.

Sho: Come on. Don't make it weird.

Rimuru used {Water Manipulation} to drag the water from my hands into his mouth. In an instant, I could feel he was way more powerful. His aura came out but he managed to contain it again.

Sho: You're good now?

Rimuru: This is how you feel all the time? I feel so much heavier... and at the same time lighter?

Sho: Yeah, The life of me isn't too fun. Now we're missing the point. Do you remember 4th or 5th grade science?

Rimuru: It's a little blurry but yes.

Sho: Move one million of your magicules into the clouds, vibrate your magicules in the clouds to build up electricity, and bring it all down on your target. That's how you do {Lightning Erasure}.

Rimuru: Thats how you've been doing it?

Sho: Yep. Here's a demonstration.

I pointed towards the ground near me and in a few seconds, a bolt of black lightning struck the ground.

Sho: Now you try.

I looked at Rimuru as it seemed he was struggling until he managed to do it once. I clapped for him.

Sho: You get the skill yet?

Rimuru: Yeah. It's not like I'll be able to use it that much though.

Sho: Well you have around 19 million more magicules. 19 more shots with it. Do what you can with it.

Me and Rimuru went back to the village. Once we did, we were met by... lizardmen? There were many of them but they seemed really dumb. Or at least put their faith in someone really dumb. The leader of them was someone who kept flexing the fact he had a name. "Gabiru". Before we spoke to him, I had a plan, More so a joke, to do.

Sho: Ok, Obviously this guy is a narcissist and someone who's trying to convert us of something or the sort. So if we both turn into slimes, We could beat him, Destroy his ego, and he's never coming back.

Rimuru: Thats a pretty good plan.

We both turned into slimes. I looked gray rather than blue. We reached him so we could figure out why he's here exactly.

Gabiru: Eh? Move away little slimes! Im here for new subordinates and to meet the leader of this town.

Rimuru: That's us.

Gabiru looked at us and looked back to his team. After that he started laughing.

Gabiru: Two mere slimes are in charge? Nonsense! Take me to the Direwolves! To the true leaders of this village!

Lizardman #1: Go Gabiru!

I looked at Rimuru and he looked at me.

Sho: Then you gotta go through us.

Gabiru: Ha! Mere child's play!

Gabiru tried to stab Rimuru with his Scepter but I used {The Seven Sins of Man: Greed} to take his scepter from him. In conclusion, He fell over due to the fact he put too much force onto the blow. I had his spear right next to me.

Gabiru: You- You fiend! You dare take my mighty spear?!

Gabiru got up and tried to attack me but Rimuru used {Sticky Thread} to block the attack, causing Gabiru to trip yet again.

Sho: Thanks, brother.

Gabiru: You think you're so strong now! Just because you made me fall twice?! Well I will defeat you!

Sho: You seem to miss something here...

Rimuru: If you can't beat us...

We let both our auras go but contained it in a radius to give a feeling of fear just to them.

Sho/Rimuru: What makes you think you can beat anyone there?

Our plan worked as everyone fled immediately. Gabiru was trying to stand his ground but succumbed to the fear as he grabbed his spear from where I was and ran. We could see his ego shatter just from this small plan.

Gabiru: I'll- I'll be back!

Me and Rimuru went back to human form and did a fist bump.

Sho: And it worked.

Rimuru: I had a little doubt but you were right. I guess it worked out. Now come on, we need to get to the meeting.

Sho: The orc lord meeting? It's gonna be awhile to get through.

Even though I wasn't exactly a fan of meetings, it was a necessary thing. Me and Rimuru both walked off into where the meeting was taking place.