Die!!!

At the meeting, We learned about the 200,000 orcs that would follow the Orc Lord. I wasn't happy for the news. To get someone to fear you is simple. To kill that many people is genocide. Rimuru felt close to the same way. He wasn't happy because of how big their numbers were-

Rimuru (narrator): Let's skip this. So basically we were all talking-

Sho (narrator): Hey, no! I'm telling the story!

Rimuru (narrator): Then we met a dryad and she told us we could defeat the orc lord. Then we send a message to the lizardmen to make an alliance.

Sho (narrator): Damn it, Rimuru! This is my story!

Rimuru (narrator): We all got prepared and whatnot and were in the battlefield- mph!

Sho got a nearby piece of duct tape and taped Rimuru's mouth shut.

Sho (narrator): Thank God. Now let's continue before this HEATHEN ruins my story. If we continue at the time he was talking about, Me and him were both flying, soaring above the skies with wings that we could grow. Rimuru had bat wings, I had my dragon wings. I was supervising the battles. Mostly I was watching Fang take on most of everyone.

Sho: I believe in you Fang! Don't die on me!

Fang was battling hundreds of the Orcs. Slicing through them like paper. He was roaring and destroying many of them. He was even using {Lightning Erasure}. I was proud. 10-20 minutes into the battle he started to get weaker. I already figured out what was happening.

Sho: He's using {Lightning Erasure} with too many Magicules. He must be using an inconceivable amount of the damned things.

I tried to fly towards him but I was distracted by some Orcs who kept stopping me. I tried my damndest to not kill them but they kept going in swarms. By the time I came there, I saw Fang was still alive but very weak.

Sho: Fang!

Fang: Sho... Shōmetsu...

I tried to get to him. I really did. That was when I saw him. The Orc Lord. He looked at Fang, grabbed him, and ate his bottom half. He continued to eat the second half while I had to watch the disbelief and pain on Fang's face as he died while I watched the Orc Lord evolve into a Demon Lord.

Sho: You... You bastard!

At that moment, I felt like time froze. It was like a switch was flipped. My mask shattered into dust in an instant. My aura spread through the entire forest once more. Tears fell down my eyes as my hair was going white from stress. The voice gave me a screen of text.

Voice: Would you like to use Ultimate Skill {Storm of Erasure}?

Sho: Yes.

I felt billions of trillions of magicules leave my body and go into the sky. In a instant, black lightning struck orcs at random. Hundreds at a time. The first few strikes hit every orc around me leaving only me and the orc lord.

Voice: Would you like to use Unique Skill {Legendary Martial Artist}?

Sho: Yes.

My eyes turned gold and I felt knowledge go through my body. I poured all my magicules into my hands and legs and ran at the orc lord. I jumped and kicked his face into the ground, then finger punched him, jabbing him with impeccable speed. The guy in the plague doctor mask didn't even get to see the sight as he was stuck by the lightning.

Sho: Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!

I could see the blood on my hands yet I continued on. I wanted him to feel my pain. I kept going until my arms were red. That's when I started getting creative. I used {The Seven Sins of Man: Wrath}, Increasing my speed and damage. I kept jabbing until I channeled every magicule I had into my fists

Sho: Why can't you just DIE!

I ripped into his stomach with my bare fists and in doing so, grabbed his heart, held it, and punched his face into a mess of blood and mush while his heart exploded from the impact of the punch.

Sho: Use {The Seven Sins of Man: Greed} on the orc lord.

Voice: What do you want from him?

Sho: His Soul. I want his starved soul in my hand.

In an instant, A dust emitted from the orc lord and was now in the palm of my hand. The dust turned into a small white orb.

Sho: I won't allow you peace. Go straight to HELL!

I threw his soul in the air for a lightning bolt to erase it from existence. While that was happening, The storm was still raging on. I stopped it before any further damage could go on. By the time I did, Rimuru had just come to my side. I wasn't much for talking back then so I said few words.

Rimuru: What happened? Did you kill the orc lord?

Sho: Yeah... He's over there...

I pointed towards the mutilated corpse that was the orc lord. Rimuru looked disgusted by the sight. In the end, he handed me another mask, ate the orc lord, and the battle ended.

The aura I released however got contained back in my body. The storm also returned to my body. The casualties from my storm totaled at exactly 9,998 deaths. Including the Orc Disaster made it 9,999 That would be the time I swore off of killing. I caused enough death for a regular person. Or dragon? Whatever the case was.

I was still incredibly sad from the fact I lost someone I actually cared about despite the short time of knowing him. I felt real sadness from that fact. At the end, I walked away from the battle and back to my Village.