Tension

Clayman: You... What did you do?!

Sho: Don't worry about it. Let's fight.

The other Demon Lords weren't afraid. More so, Slightly amazed. Their facial expressions barely changed.

Sho: Ok. Well, I'll let you pass. I just need you to pick a number from 1-14.

Clayman was scared and confused.

Clayman: 9?

Sho: Cool. {Abbadon, Lord of Extinction}.

His right leg immediately disintegrated from a blast that came from me. He fell to the ground and started crying and screaming.

Sho: Pick a Number.

Clayman: No! No!

Sho: Pick. A. Number.

I readied a black flame on the tip of one of my fingers.

Clayman: No!

I pointed an Clayman and pointed towards his left leg.

Sho: Bang.

A small shot of black fire pierced his leg.

Clayman: Fine! 12!

Sho: Rot.

Multiple monsters of red energy came out of me and big Clayman, Decaying his body as they ate him.

Sho: Pick Another Number.

Clayman: No! I refuse!

Sho: Black Fire Gatling.

I made finger guns and shaped it like a mini gun. A black fire was on the top of one of the tips on the finger guns and started making mini gun sounds while multiple shots of black fire came from my fingertips, rapidly and hastily shooting through Clayman. He stopped and looked ay the bloody mess of flesh and bones as he slowly kept regenerating, which I allowed.

Sho: Pick 3 numbers.

Before Clayman could say anything, A Spirit and large fox came out of nowhere.

Sho: Hello.

Clayman looked hopeful, as if he was coming from this alive. I instantly used {Lord of Gluttony, Beelzebuth} and absorbed them both and spat out a small fox from it.

Sho: Goodbye.

The fox scurried off as I realized Clayman couldn't regenerate due to the burns. He could only stay alive with the regeneration. I set up a shadow pike and hung him there.

Sho: You're Rimuru's kill. Not mine.

Raziel: Notice.

Sho: Hm?

Raziel: Requirements for skill {Boogeyman} have partially been filled. For 10 minutes, you are capable of using {Boogeyman}.

I looked around and realized, I actually put some worry on the faces of some Demon Lords.

Sho: Guy, is it possible to dim the lighting a little bit?

Guy: Sure.

The room suddenly became darker. In the darkness, I dissipated into it. It felt as if I was everywhere yet nowhere. I appeared from Milim's shadow, who was ready to kick Rimuru. I grabbed her leg and slammed her to the floor.

Sho: I know you aren't one to fall to mind control. Before I evolved you could match me at full strength. Stop playing around.

Milim got up and stared me dead in the eye. Her eyes seemed devoid of light or life. I looked at her the exact same way until she finally began to smile.

Milim: You figured it out! Awesome!

I immediately chopped Milim's head.

Sho: The hell was this all about?

Milim: I had to fool Clayman! He was planning something!

I chopped her twice as hard, Which actually affected her.

Milim: Ow!

Sho: I don't care! You don't do that sort of thing!

I grabbed her by her ear and went towards Rimuru. I jumped into his shadow and appeared somewhere else in the room with Milim.

Milim: Ow! Ow! Ow! That hurts!

Sho: Learn a damn lesson from this! You don't act like you're mind controlled to your friends! I probably would've messed with Clayman for 10 extra minutes!

I dropped her off at her seat and dissolved into the darkness and behind my brother.

Sho: Rimuru, Your enemy is over there. I won't help you more than that. This is your job. Not mine.

I walked back to my seat, glared at Milim for a few seconds, and put my head down.

Sho: Guy, You guys can survive aura, Right? This room is also immune I assume?

Guy: Yep.

I took off my mask and stretched. My aura was everywhere. Creating small cracks, but it was holding well. Everyone seemed surprised and a little affected.

Sho: Long story short, I have no limit to my magicule limit and I'm always making a number I can't even read in milliseconds. I haven't used magic in awhile so it's pretty dense right now.

Ramiris: Where was this when you were fighting Clayman?!

Sho: I thought it was impolite. I came here with around 40 ultimate skills, a new Demon Lord, and copied everyones skills with a handshake. It felt like I was doing too much and hiding too much.

Everyone seemed even more surprised.

Guy: So that's why you shook everyones hand. Why didn't you copy Roy Valentine then?

Sho began to chuckle a little.

Sho: I'm not dumb. You think me who was hiding THIS can't tell when someone is hiding an aura? I know that isn't the actual Demon Lord. I know what Luminous Valentine looks like. I did my research before coming here. Even then I already touched him once the lights dimmed.

I turned to the maid behind Roy.

Sho: I don't know why you'd dress up as a maid though. Seems quite degrading.

I touched the fake Demon Lord due to the fact I because part of the darkness. I had his skills copied. Luminous on the other hand, looked pissed off. I couldn't blame her but at the very same time, I despised her so I could care less...

Luminous: Such an Irksome Slime. However...

In a swirl of black, She changed from maid cloths to a black dress.

Luminous: I congratulate you for figuring it out.

Sho: I could say the same thing but sure. I'll accept that.

We both stared at each other as if it was a fight to the death. While that was happening, Clayman did some sort of evolution before Rimuru could finish him. A red glow encompassed the room.

Luminous: Shouldn't you help your brother, you waste of magicules?

Sho: His Vengeance, His Path, His Kill. He can take care of it by himself, You sack of Shit.

The tension in the room was thick. The hatred I had for her was thicker than that. Thicker than blood. It was a sign. A sign of a terrible fate for her. A bad omen.

Author: Kay! We're done for awhile! I've had this book collecting dust as a draft so I decided to publish it! I'll post the other chapters when another season comes or I feel the need to. Cya.