Older Brother!

To sum up part of this, a few days passed and it turned out Milim Nava, The one person who was my equal in terms of strength, Destroyed a nation and Rimuru finished analyzing {Infinite Prison}. Once I learned, which was instant since I heard Raphael, I was extremely happy.

Sho: We can finally bring Veldora back?! Yes! Come on let's go!

I dragged Rimuru in slime form from the town and into the cave where Gabiru was. I ran past him and yelled something to him.

Sho: You're promoted! You'll be there for meetings now, Gabiru!

While I brushed past him, I heard him cheering while I was still headed for the cave. By the time I reached him, I dropped Rimuru in the middle of the cave, waiting.

Rimuru: Don't you think you did too much? We could've walked or teleported.

Sho: Sorry, Just really excited! I can't wait to be reunited with Veldora. You can't tell me you don't  feel it too. He's our older brother, we waited two years to finally talk to him.

Rimuru sighed.

Rimuru: You're right. Well, Are you ready?

Sho: Yep!

Rimuru: Ok Raphael. Dismantle {Infinite Prison}!

Cracks went across the cave coming from Rimuru while I remained unaffected. Smoke from the cracks burst out while a large laugh was coming from it. It was Veldora.

Veldora: Hahaha! This is my grand resurrection!

I was all excited and happy while Rimuru just gave a "Hey! Long time, no see buddy!"

Veldora: It's nice to see some praise. But that's all I get after 2 years of disappearance?

Sho: Ok, I retract my praise.

Veldora: I never said I didn't appreciate it! But it seems I came faster than expected. I expected quite longer. What happened while I was gone?

Sho: Rimuru became a Demon Lord, I became a mix of a True Hero and True Demon Lord. I have 20 ultimate skills, Rimuru has... 5 I think.

Rimuru: My unique skills became ultimate skills and my analysis got stronger with that.

Veldora seemed unimpressed.

Sho: I'm sorry, Is this not crazy growth or are we just normal?

Rimuru: Guess we're normal.

Veldora: I'm surprised! I did not see what you were doing!

I raised my eyebrow.

Sho: You're a horrendous liar.

Veldora: No, Really! You became a Demon Lord and Demon Hero in two years! It's amazing!

Rimuru: Still a horrible liar.

Veldora: That reminds me about my ultimate skill-

Rimuru: He's trying to change the topic.

Sho: He's not a good liar at all. He just needs to admit it.

Veldora: You two are using {Brotherly Bond} aren't you?!

Sho: And how would you know about that?

Veldora:...

Sho: Its fine older brother. You don't need to lie about spying though Rimuru. We just need to put you in a body.

Veldora: Well my old body was formed from magicules. I didn't need it inside the stomach so I dissolved it.

Sho: Hold on real quick. I've waited to do this for a horribly long time.