Walpurgis

I decided to take a break from dealing with tempest. After some few days, I came from my break and teleport using {Brotherly Bond}. Once I did, I faintly heard a conversation.

???: I'm already troubled about the emergence of a new demon lord and the aura that keeps appearing, but now the Storm Dragon as well.

???: Well, There's another thing...

I finally finished teleporting and was right next to Rimuru. I was in front of two men. One had the presence of a king, the other was regal. Just not king like.

Sho: Hey. What's going on?

Rimuru: This is my brother, Shōmetsu Tempest. He also evolved into a mixture of a True Demon Lord and True Hero. A Demon Hero for short.

It was at that point, the one with the regal presence fainted instantly. The one with the Regal Presence seemed like he was still processing it.

King: A Demon Hero...?

Rimuru: Yeah. Is that odd, King Gazel?

I figured out Rimuru added "King Gazel" so I wasn't in the dark at least about some of this.

Gazel: How many ultimate skills do you have?

Sho: Above 40 if my count is right. I know I have above 36.

Gazel was speechless to say the least. After a few seconds he even started kneeling down in show of respect. Both me and Rimuru looked dumbfounded. A king kneeled in my presence.

Gazel: It's an honor to be in your presence.

Sho: ...Huh?

Sho: Did he do this with you?

Rimuru: No. I never thought he'd do this sort of thing.

Gazel: A Demon Hero is an immaculate conception. They are said to be unbreakable in terms of strength and will.

Sho: That makes sense...

I was remembering my skill, {Demon Hero's Will}. I had a grasp on what it was but it still remained a mystery to me.

Narrator: Partial lie. He knew what it was but not the full extent of it. This was to protect his encounters with Hinata a secret.

Sho (Narrator): It was a whole thing. We basically covered up our evolutions and blamed the army missing on my older brother, Veldora. We planned to make Youm, the one who took credit for killing the orc lord, the new king of Farmus, The army that attacked. Let it be known I copied everyone's skills there. Ramiris came, was still mad at me due to the fact I summoned 6 high level spirits without permission, and passed out after meeting Veldora.

Rimuru went full anime protagonist at this point and we had to go to a demon lord meeting {Walpurgis}. I hid the Demon Hero thing and acted like a Demon Lord since I didn't want to deal with the largest bounty on my head because I'm a legend. A myth. Anyway, some new things came up for me. From the skills I got using {Food Chain}, A skill of my brothers, they evolved/combined into useful things.

I got 2 noticeable skills. Ultimate Skill {Boogeyman} and Unique Skill {King in Black}. {Boogeyman} was absolute control over shadows. I could teleport in shadows, See from within shadows, make shadow creatures, Even a storage. It was very useful. Downside was that people had to fear me for it to work well. {King in black} allowed me the full array of Black Fire, Black Lightning, and More. Almost the same as {Boogeyman}.

Point being, We got dressed up for Walpurgis and we looked nice.

(He has his mask on at all times and has no piercings)

Rimuru brought Shion and Ranga for the meeting. Veldora asked to join with me but I refused. If it's fear that made {Boogeyman} work, I'll get it. What better way to spread fear than a show of strength? Anywho, A big door appeared to take us to the meeting. Ramiris assured us we were ok if we stepped into it. Knowing that, we all went in. The first demon lord we met was Guy Crimson. I knew him because of Rimuru telling me with {Brotherly Bond}.

Guy: Why don't you take a seat? And take off that mask. We're all Demon Lords here.

Sho: I don't feel like it.

Guy: Oh well. Sit anyway. You could end up trampled.

Rimuru: Trampled?

???: Excuse me, Little ones.

We turned around to see a hulk of a man. Demon Lord, Dagruel. He passed us while somehow being menacing while he did it. We sat down because we didn't want to ACTUALLY get trampled. I, being really greedy, decided to do something dumb. I stood up, walked to Guy and Dagruel, and extended my hand.

Sho: I feel like we should all get to know each other. What better way than with a handshake?

Rimuru knew what I was doing and didn't interfere. I definitely knew he thought I was being dumb. Guy and Dagruel inspected my hand to see if anything was off. After 20 seconds of inspection, they shook my hand. Dagruel surprisingly didn't destroy my hand. Not that I wasn't surprised but I expected something to happen. Once everyone came in, I shook everyones hand except for Ramiris since I already used {Copy} on her.

I shook everyone's hand. When I was seemingly approaching the Vampiric Demon Lord and he was prepared to shake my hand, I dodged him and went to the one next to him. I figured out he wasn't the actual Demon Lord. I did my homework on this Demon Lord on my leave from tempest and knew what she looked like. I extended my hand and she stayed calm and shook my hand without question or surprise. I soon went back to my seat with a 15 minute timer on my skill acquisition.

Once everyone was here, Rimuru filled me in on one of his intentions. I started to realize he was on the path of vengeance but allowed it. He needed it if anything. Once everyone arrived, Clayman, The one who was at the end of his path of vengeance, was there. Spewing bullshit.

Clayman: Are you really sure everyone?! About forgiving these two slimes impudence?! They insult us as Demon Lords!

Sho: But, For the record and no offense, We got a child, A child-like fairy, and I'm pretty sure a guy over there fell off his chair and is asleep. Where is the line drawn exactly?

Ramiris: Hey!

Guy: Clayman, Since you're a Demon Lord too, Why don't you show us you can beat these two slimes with your own strength?

Sho: Yeah. He's right.

Me and Rimuru stood up.

Rimuru: We have a place to fight. So let's get on with it.

Clayman: My, My. Although I truly despise dirtying my hands, I guess it's come to this anyway. I've blundered this time.

Clayman turned to Milim.

Clayman: This is an Order. Kill Rimuru and Shōmetsu Tempest.

Sho: Raziel, If you can, Explain to me what {Demon Hero's Will} is?

Raziel: the power to make anything bend to your own will. Skills, People, etc.

I used {Demon Hero's Will} instantly as my eyes started to glow ominously.

Sho: Mind Your Own Damn Business, Milim.

In an instant, Milim moved to her side and attacked Rimuru instead of attacking both of us. It seemed she only included my own will. No one else mattered. I hoped Rimuru could deal with her and I got into a fighting position.

Sho: Fight Me. Let's go.