12

The next day Neteyam, Loak and Eyrina agreed to allow Tsireya, Rotxo and Aonung to meet their ikran as the three had been curious about the mighty creatures.

Walking up to the mountains together the three Sullys told the other three about the ikran "never look one in the eye they think it is a threat" Eyrina ordered sincerely not wanting anyone to get hurt due to a stupid mistake. When they finally reached the mountains they called upon their Ikran.

Alyara, Eyrinas ikran looked significantly different to Loaks and Neteyams who had the traditional mix of blues, greens and yellows. The ikran immediately greeted Eyrina rubbing her face against the girl as she stroked the Great creature.

Aonung looked at her with a mixture of awe and caution making Eyrina giggle slightly "ikran is different to your ilu, once you make the bond they are loyal to that one na'vi forever" she mentioned as she made the bond with her ikran. "do you want to touch her?" Aonung made a face unsure "if she won't try to bite my face off yeah" Eyrina laughed and took his hand in hers. "Alyara this is Aonung he's a friend" she softly whispered to the creature who sniffed his hand curiously. Alyara chirped in confirmation allowing the boy to stroke her nose with the guidance of Eyrina. The look on Aonungs face was priceless she had never seen him so in awe of something that wasn't himself.

She saw Rotxo get on with neteyam and Tsireya with Loak "would you like to ride?" Eyrina questioned and the boy quickly shook his head making tsireya laugh "don't say you're scared brother" she teased as he became defensive "of course not I just want to make sure you guys don't do anything stupid" he quickly sneered not making eye contact with anyone as he did. "oh come on you're a mighty warrior aren't you? This is how you become a warrior in the forest" Eyrina challenged watching the boys face change as he thought about this.

"you guys go ahead of us" Eyrina motioned for the others to fly ahead as she helped Aonung onto her ikran behind her. "you might want to hold on" Eyrina remarked before launching them headfirst off the cliffside. Much to her amusement the boy grabbed onto her waist tightly screaming as he close his eyes and held his head against her back.

She cackled as she leveled them out letting them fly at a steady pace. "hold on any tighter and I wouldn't be able to breathe" she ridiculed gently as he calmed himself down from his freakout. He slowly opened his eyes and growled at her action "that was your fault you didn't have to do that" he scolded as she laughed at him. "what do this?" she grinned as she made them dip down a little bit "No stop!" he yelled grabbing onto her and shutting his eyes tightly again. She smiled and held his arm "hey open your eyes" she whispered softly and turned to see his expression.

He looked in awe at the view and even began to smile genuinely which she had never seen him do before. "you got to see a view like this everyday?" he asked still breathless. Eyrina nodded watching his face intently. "so how do you tame one?" He questioned finally tearing his gaze away from the view onto the Girls face. "well you climb up many mountains until you find a cliffside full with ikran" he hummed in response "so do you just pick one or?" Eyrina smiled at this before replying "no. Your ikran choose you. If they choose you they try to kill you and if you succeed in making the bond and flying they're loyal to you until the end of their lifetime" Eyrina remembered her fight with Alyara. The ikran was extremely fierce and nearly threw Eyrina off the mountain.

Aonung looked at the girl with a shocked look on his face before grinning "you're quite the warrior then your looks are quite deceiving" Eyrina looked back at the boy in confusion not knowing what that was supposed to imply. As the boy got more comfortable in the sky he agreed to let her go faster.

Eyrina made a cawing sound and Alyara quickly sped up aonung grinned before holding a hand in the air and doing a cry of his own. Eyrina looked at the boy fondly before continuing to fly her ikran through the air with the others circling and dodging each other playfully.

When they landed Alyara allowed Aonung to stroke her without the guidance of Eyrina making her smile at the two "she seems to like you" Aonung smiled smugly "what can I say I'm good with the ladies" he joked making Eyrina roll her eyes. When everyone calmed from the excitement and bid goodbye to their ikran as they flew presumably to get some dinner.

"that was amazing I've never experienced anything like it before!" Tsireya squealed excitedly and Rotxo nodded in agreement. Aonung and Eyrina walked slightly behind chattering amongst themselves.
"I'd love to do that again maybe with just us" aonung inquired Eyrina beaming at him as she nodded "I'd like that."