Chapter - 2

"Swara what is this? It's been 15 minutes since I was waiting for you." He cribbed holding his tie.

"Sorry! Sorry sorry. Badi Ma needed my help in the temple for tomorrow's puja." She ran inside making pout. She knew the weak points of her husband. Her cute pout was on top of the list.

"Puja is tomorrow. So what's the urgency now?" He replied in disbelief.

She took a tie from his hands.

"You know I have a very important meeting in the office and..."

"Then why don't you learn to make a knot by yourself?" Swara shot a glare.

"Mrs. Maheshwari, are you forgetting you promised me to make a knot for my tie everyday when I proposed to you." he circled his arms around her waist. He pulled her more on his chest.

"You can make it for at least for one day. I was so busy but..." She chucked with a frown.

"No, one day will soon turn into weeks, then months and then years. No way!" Sanskar was stubborn when it came to his love.

She opened her mouth to contradict but he cut her off.

"Swara, I like to have you by my side when I am getting ready for office." He brushed his nose on her chubby cheeks. His eyes twinkled with naughtiness but still Swara could find his crave for her in his intense voice.

"Hmm Mr. Maheshwari is in a romantic mood now." she narrowed her eyes. Her words brought him back from his dreamland.

"I am always in a romantic mood but poor me my wife is so unromantic." He pouted like a cute baby.

"Now aren't you getting late?" She crossed her hands.

"Ohh shit!" He checked time.

He planted a quick kiss on her head. "Love you"

"Bye. Take care, I will come soon." he ran outside taking his laptop bag.

"Bye come soon. And drive safely."  She ran behind him laughing whole heartedly.

There was a knock on the door. Swara gained her senses.

"Swara Bhabhi, should I keep your bags inside?" One of the servants came with her bag asking for permission to enter.

"Yes, please come inside." She looked to the other side to wipe her tears.

She came downstairs and headed towards the kitchen. Maheshwari House kitchen was filled with smells of different delicacies.

Annapurna Maheshwari has taken responsibility for today's lunch. She was on cloud nine as her son returned back to his home.

Sujata, Sharmishtha were helping Annapurna. Ragini was restricted from any help. She was asked to sit near the kitchen island.

"Badi Ma, do you need any help?" Swara entered the kitchen.

"No beta, you just sit besides Ragini. Today is my day to cook for my children." Annapurna replied, still concentrating on her work.

"Where did you go?" Ragini asked her.

"I was looking for Sanskar."

"But Bhai went to the office." Uttara cleared earning every eye on her.

"Even today he went to the office?" It was a question from Annapurna this time.

All eyes turned to Swara for their answers.