Chapter - 22

"Who is he?"

"He is damn sexy."

"Yes, he is indeed. I am mean, look at the way he is playing."

Swara heard some rumblings from back. She slightly turned to see four blond girls sitting at her back keeping their eyes on her dear husband who was playing lawn tennis.

"That's a game for Sanskar." Referee announces, followed by a round of claps.

Swara turned back to stare at her husband, he was dressed in navy blue coloured athletic shirt with white shorts looking ridiculously handsome. He bounced the ball a couple of times then he threw it in the air and smashed it with his racquet in a flat serve. It was so hard and powerful that the opponent could not even get a chance to reach, earning a smashing ace for Sanskar.

Swara clapped as her husband earned one more point.

It's been two weeks since they both were in New York.

Sanskar started going to his office the next day of their arrival whereas with Swara, she made herself busy in preparing for her upcoming recording of the song during his office timings. Their home had one room dedicated to her musical passion. Thanks to her loving husband!

In the evening, when Sanskar used to come back, it was their quality time. Sometimes they used to cook together, watch films cuddling with each other, or go out to see different places followed by dinner outs.

This trip was acting as a 'knowing him more' an assignment for Swara.

His cooking skills in the kitchen amazed her whereas his craze to play lawn tennis baffled her.

Last weekend, he asked her to join him to some ' Club'. She went along with him but was stunned when she saw him playing tennis. She realised for sure, he was not any novice but a professionally trained veteran.

"I always loved to play tennis, it's like a meditation for me." This was his reply when she had asked her husband about it during their brunch after his match. And that moment she remembered how crazily he used to follow Wimbledon, US Open or French Open.

"Woooh '' Cheering sound, and round of applause from back broke Swara's train of thoughts. She saw her husband shaking his hand with his opponent with a bright smile, for sure he ended up being a winner. He turned to see in her direction, he raised his racquet, took a bow and then threw a flying kiss to her.

"Ohh my goodness." One more round of cheering from Swara's back

"He is looking here." Another came instantly.

"Love you hottie." Girls cheered, jumping at their place. They were oblivious of the murderous glare thrown at them from Swara.

"He is coming here." One of them spoke unbelievably.

Swara turned abruptly so see her husband coming in their direction.

"Hey, handsome." Even before Swara or Sanskar spoke a single word, one girl interrupted, capturing their attention.

Sanskar passed a quick glance at his wife, she was looking at the girls with the expression of wounded lioness ready to pounce on her prey. He pressed his lips to suppress his chuckle. His wife was over possessive when it comes to him.

"Hey beautiful." Sanskar replied teasingly.

Swara swiftly turned to glare at her husband who was openly flirting with girls in front of his lovely wife.

"You were amazing on the court." Girl bypassed Swara.

"Trust me, I couldn't take my eyes from you." Another girl was about to hold his hand.