Chapter - 23

"Happy wedding anniversary my love." Sanskar kissed Swara's temple to wake her up. His warm lips over her forehead resulted in her cuddling in his warm embrace. Without opening her eyes, she wrapped her arms around his neck nuzzling her face in his neck to avoid sun rays peeping inside their room.

"Happy Anniversary Sanskar." She whispered, nibbling his skin.

"Come on, wake up. It's 9:30. You are getting lazy these days." Sanskar caressed her hairs clutching her petit figure to his in a cozy embrace.

"I love to be lazy. Are you forgetting? You did not let me sleep for the whole night." Swara opened her eyes, squirting them as she spoke, making a pout.

"Stop making that pout else you will be responsible for the outcome." He warned mischievously. "We will end up staying in bed for the entire day, instead of exploring this beautiful island."

His words pushed Swara in a dilemma.

"Not that I will complain." He teased, bending closer towards her lip.

"No no no no no...." Swara pushed him with her full force. "I want to go out." She stood up on her feet.

Sanskar chuckled at her. She was looking sinfully cute in his huge white shirt reaching till her bare thighs, buttons were randomly tucked with each other and sleeves were covering her milky white hands entirely, her hairs were dishevelled, o shaped mouth and widely open big doe eyes.

"Ok. Your wish is my command." He got up and came towards her. He picked her up in bridal style and took her out of their villa towards the breakfast set up specially made by her loving husband.

Two days back they both had come to Aruba Island to celebrate their 2nd anniversary after spending one entire month in their New York's home.

Sanskar had booked a small private villa surrounded with sea water connecting the shore with a wooden path for one week. It had two bedrooms, living area, kitchen and patio leading to the humongous pool of turquoise water away from public area.

"Happy Anniversary Sanskar." She gave peck on his lips.

"Happy Anniversary Swara." He wished, turning her peck into a passionate kiss. He made her sit on the hammock and himself settled in a chair in front of her. His phone started ringing, flashing, "Mom Calling."

"Sanskar don't pick up the call." Swara shook her head vigorously holding his hand.

"Why?"

"It's a facetime call." She spoke obviously, showing her own appearance to him with another hand.

"It's ok. Mom will not shout at you when she sees her daughter in law wearing her son's clothes." He teased again.

"Shut up. Please no" but by that time Sanskar had already answered the call which left Swara muttering some curses for him.

"Sanskar, wish you a happy wedding anniversary." Sujata spoke from the other side.

"Thank you Mom." Sanskar replied keeping one eye on his wife. She was setting her hair and the next moment she started buttoning up his shirt in the correct order. She even buttoned up his collar button.

"Happy Anniversary my son" This time it was Ram.

"Thanks Dad."

"Where is my daughter?" Ram asked cheerfully.

Swara shook her head negatively pleadingly.

"Yes, where is Swara? Give the phone to her. I want to wish for her." Sujata seconded.

"Ahh she is here only." Sanskar replied when he saw his wife had calmed her racing nerves. He got up and joined his wife in a hammock sitting beside her.