}•{ Ex

Rated Mature.

~•} C H A P T E R|42 {•~

"What will you like to have?" The waiter broke the tense silence between the three of them as Shreshtha laughed mockingly,

"Aadarsh you very well know, what I'll take? Don't you?"

Naina looked at her husband who still had that stoic face just nod his head in no as he turned towards the waiter and ordered,

"One plate of grilled momos, one plate of Manchurian with gravy, one plate of fried rice, and one hot and sour soup with two spoons."

Naina knew their food choices were different, she favored Indian Chinese while Aadarsh preferred the typical Indian food and right now he was doing everything according to her choice but his choices held equal importance in her eyes.

She couldn't help but intervene,

"Bhaiya, please change the one plate of fried rice to half and add a plate of pav bhaji instead."

Aadarsh's face softened at her demand. She always made sure his choices held importance and displayed to him how important he was to her.

The guilt gripped him like a glove as he thought about how poorly he had treated her efforts in the past.

Not now.

He would try his best.

Shreshtha scowled feeling like an outsider between the two already but clearing her throat she ordered for herself,

"One chicken biryani."

"You can't eat that." Aadarsh pointed out making Shreshtha roll her eyes as she asked, "Why?"

"Because Naina doesn't eats non-veg."

"You can't force me on eating the veg. It's your choice, respect mine as well. Plus you never had a problem in the past and you're a vegetarian too!" Shreshtha argued making Naina frown at the 'past'.

"I don't have a problem with that but it's Naina's birthday today and I'm not forcing you to eat veg but we'll respectfully sit in another place if you're gonna eat that. I will let no one spoil her day."

Aadarsh told briskly as he knew Naina was an 'I'll-throw-up-seeing-non-veg' kind of person.

Gritting her teeth, Shreshtha mandated,
"One white sauce pasta."