05: Boyfriend

A month had passed since college started.

Since then, Alhaitham decided to enjoy his time where he was single. He knew that things would change once his fake relationship with Kaveh would start.

Alhaitham and Dehya talked much more. He found out a lot of things about her. She lived in a dorm with a girl called Candace, who she seemed to be really close with. She mostly hung out with her roommate Candace, and her other friends Nilou, Layla, and Faruzan. Dehya liked to dance in her free time, and her favorite music genre was K-Pop. She knew so many K-Pop dances off by heart.

Alhaitham was too nervous to ask her to have lunch with him. She anyway always ate with her friends, so he didn't bother asking her.
But he knew that now, he couldn't ever ask her out on a date until the fake relationship would come to an end.

The day finally arrived where Alhaitham and Kaveh's fake relationship started.

„ I can't wait to get this over with!", Alhaitham growled as he saw Kaveh that morning.
„ Aw come on. Look at it in a positive way!", Kaveh said grinning.

„ Be fucking for real, Kaveh!", Alhaitham yelled, „ I will have to "come out" to my fucking best friend Cyno, and he will figure out that your my "boyfriend". It's all gonna look so weird!"

„ I think it's funny. His reaction will be priceless!", Kaveh said grinning, „ Also, now that we're dating, we will have to eat together at lunch time every day!"
„ Yay! Can't wait!", Alhaitham said in a sarcastic tone.

„ But you can get to meet my friends, and I can get to speak to Cyno and that furry he's always with!", Kaveh said, meaning Tighnari.

Alhaitham was curious about Kaveh's friends. He wondered what they were like. He had no idea what their names were, but he knew what they looked like: One of the boys was a ginger, the second one had a jelly fish cut and dark hair, the third one was tall with white hair, and the fourth one had red long hair tied in a ponytail.

Alhaitham and Kaveh left their dorm. As soon as they started walking, Kaveh put his left hand in front of Alhaitham.
„ What do you want?", Alhaitham growled.
„ Hold my hand!", Kaveh said.
„ We're not even at college yet, dumbass!", Alhaitham yelled.

Kaveh took a deep breath.
„ We have to hold hands the whole way, from our flat to college. Or else people will know that something about our "relationship" is off!", Kaveh explained.
„ Fine!", Alhaitham yelled as he gave Kaveh his hand. Kaveh held his hand and put it in his pocket.
„ What a weirdo!", Alhaitham thought to himself as they continued to walk.

Eventually, they arrived at college. Alhaitham nervously gulped. He was scared of how people would react, especially his best friend Cyno.

They both walked into their class, holding hands. The first person Alhaitham saw was Cyno.

Cyno's facial expression turned from happy into looking like he had seen a ghost.

„ Well then, I will see you at lunch, sweetheart!", Kaveh said grinning to Alhaitham.

He walked to his seat. He sat in the front row, where's Alhaitham sat in the back row.

The moment he had left, Cyno barged over to Alhaitham.

„ Alhaitham...what the heck was that?!", he yelled, „ Were you just holding hands with fucking Kaveh?"

„ Haha...yeah?", Alhaitham nervously said as he started to fidget with the zip of his hoodie.

Cyno was shocked.
„ Don't tell me you guys are actually...dating!", he gasped.
„ We are....since Saturday!", Alhaitham lied.

Cyno couldn't help it anymore. He started to burst into laughter.
„ Please tell me this is a prank!", he laughed, „ You can't be dating the person you literally want to kill if you could every single day!"

„ I am not joking, Cyno!", Alhaitham said in a serious tone, „ Because Kaveh and I live together, and we're always together...we are dating!"

Cyno stopped laughing.
„ So...you're actually being serious?", he gasped.

Alhaitham nodded his head.
„ But what happened to "I'm straight"? Weren't you telling me how heterosexual you are just recently?", Cyno asked.

„ Because of my beauty, Alhaitham turned gay for me!", Kaveh said, coming out of nowhere.

„ So, you two weren't lying!", Cyno said, „ I'm shocked, honestly!"
„ Funny how things can turn out!", Kaveh said as he wrapped his arm around Alhaitham.

Alhaitham just wanted to tell Cyno the truth. But he knew that Kaveh's plan wouldn't work out. After all, Kaveh wanted his annoying ex girlfriend Yasmine to leave him alone.

At lunch time, Alhaitham and Kaveh walked together to grab their lunch.
„ Is it ok if we eat with my friends?", Kaveh asked, „ If that's ok with Cyno and Mr Furry!"
„ Yes, it's ok with me!", Alhaitham said, „ I'm sure they don't mind me not eating with them for once!"

After Kaveh and Alhaitham had their food, they walked over to a table with the four boys.
„ Hello gays!", Kaveh said, „ I have someone I'd like you to meet. Meet, my boyfriend Alhaitham!"

All of the boys at first were shocked, but after a few seconds, they clapped their hands.
„ Wow Kaveh, my bro, my man! I am so happy for you!", the boy with the white hair said.

„ Well, I think all of you should be so nice and introduce yourselves to my boyfriend!", Kaveh said.

„ Hey comrade. I'm Ajax, but everyone calls me Childe!", the ginger said.

„ Hi. I'm Kunikuzushi, but everyone calls me Scaramouche, or simply Scara. Please don't bother me unless it's important!", the boy with the jelly fish cut growled.

„ AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!", the white haired boy yelled, „ I'm Numero Uno Itto!"

„ And last but not least, I'm Diluc. Nice to meet you!", the red head boy said.

„ You guys are the second couple in our friend group by the way!", Itto said.
„ We are also a couple!", Childe said as he kissed Scaramouche's hand.
„ Wow. How cool!", Alhaitham awkwardly said as he sat down next to Kaveh.

As much as Alhaitham hated Kaveh, he did enjoy lunch time. Kaveh seemed to be less annoying when he was with his friends. His freidns seemed to be really sweet and funny.

After lunch, Alhaitham and Kaveh walked off to class together.
„ Yikes! Jasmine has been spamming my messages!", Kaveh said, „ She's always making new accounts every time I block her!"
„ She sounds like a bitch!", Alhaitham said.

„ You're speaking facts there, babe!", Kaveh said winking his eye.

Alhaitham felt his face turn red.
„ Don't call me those names!", he growled.
„ You never said that pet names weren't ok!", Kaveh said smirking.

„ Shut up!", Alhaitham said as he turned redder, „ Just call me Alhaitham!"
Kaveh simply laughed.