07: Movie night

Author's note:

Hello everyone! :)

I know it's been a while since I've uploaded a chapter on this fanfic. I was really busy with final exams, and went on a hiatus because of that. But now, I've finally graduated, and don't have any more stress with school.

I currently am working on a different fanfic, so that's an other reason why there have been no updates. But I have seen some comments waiting for an update, so I've decided to upload a chapter.

Uploads will be slow because of the other fanfic I'm working on. I will let you guys know once I'm finished with the other fanfic, and then, updates will be quicker here.

I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

_________________

„ Hey Alhaitham, do you have plans for Friday evening?", Kaveh asked the next morning, as he was holding Alhaitham's hand.
„ No, why?", Alhaitham asked.
„ Well, Childe and Scaramouche are inviting Diluc, Itto and both of us to their flat. We usually always hang out, and mostly just have fun!", Kaveh said.

„ Well, since we should act like "boyfriends", it would look weird if you went to their flat without me. Therefore, I will come along.", Alhaitham said.

Kaveh smiled.
„ Great!", he happily said.

The week went by slowly, probably since Alhaitham wasn't used to the fake relationship. But soon, it was Friday.

It was around 6PM. Kaveh was in his bedroom, having an outfit crisis, not knowing what he would wear.

Alhaitham stared at Kaveh.
„ What's even the outfit change for? It's not like we're attending a wedding.", Alhaitham said rolling his eyes.

„ You've never hung out with my friends!", Kaveh growled, „ Everyone always dresses nicely. Its always been like that."
„ What are we even doing at Childe and Scaramouche's flat?", Alhaitham wanted to know.
„ We usually play board games or watch a movie.", Kaveh said.

Alhaitham started laughing.
„ And you're having an outfit crisis over doing basic activities?", he laughed, „ I'm staying in the same clothes."

Kaveh simply laughed.
An hour later, Kaveh had finally found an outfit he actually liked in himself. He was wearing a green crop top and beige trousers.

Alhaitham started blushing. He never saw Kaveh in a crop top. Usually, Kaveh always wore oversized sweaters.
„ Ooh, I see you like my outfit!", Kaveh said winking his eye.
„ Shut up!", Alhaitham yelled, „ I never said that!"
„ But your face says it all.", Kaveh said smirking.
„ Your outfit is ugly. Let's just leave!", Alhaitham yelled. Kaveh simply laughed.

The walk to Childe and Scaramouche's flat was around 20 minutes. On the way, Alhaitham listened to music while Kaveh didn't say a word.

As they arrived at the flat, Kaveh knocked on the door.
Scaramouche opened the door. He also was wearing a crop top.
„ Hey you two. You're the last ones to arrive. Everyone else is waiting.", Scaramouche said.
As the two arrived in the flat, they saw everyone dressed nicely. They were either dressed in suits or in crop tops.

Kaveh wasn't lying to Alhaitham about everyone dressing up. And now Alhaitham felt awkward dressed in the same jumper he was wearing the entire day.
„ Hey gays. You're just in time!", Itto happily said.
„ So, what are we doing tonight?", Kaveh asked.

„ Itto really wanted to binge watch the 4 Shrek movies!", Diluc said, „ Is everyone ok with that?"
„ Yeah, Shrek is a classic!", Kaveh happily said.

„ Are they seriously dressing up fancy just to watch Shrek?", Alhaitham thought to himself as he rolled his eyes.

A few hours had passed. The fourth Shrek movie had finally ended. Once it ended, everyone got ready to leave.

Kaveh and Alhaitham were the first ones to leave.
„ That was fun, wasn't it?", Kaveh said to Alhaitham, once they had left the flat.
„ I'm not a fan of Shrek movies, so no. It wasn't fun!", Alhaitham growled.
„ How do you NOT like Shrek? Everyone likes Shrek.", Kaveh yelled, „ Only idiots hate Shrek."
„ Guess I'm an idiot then. I personally just never liked the movies.", Alhaitham said.

Suddenly, both boys heard a female voice.
„ Alhaitham, is that you?", the voice said.

Alhaitham turned red as he recognized that this was Dehya saying his name.

Dehya approached Alhaitham and Kaveh.
„ Hey you two!", she said, „ Congrats, by the way. I heard about your relationship!"
„ Thank you!", Kaveh said. Alhaitham didn't say a word. He was angry that his crush thought that he liked someone else...the person he hated the most.

„ Who would have thought that you two would date? You hated each other in middle school!", Dehya laughed.
„ I know right. Guess things change.", Kaveh said smiling.

„ Dehya, can I have a word with you?", Alhaitham said, „ Just us, if that's ok with you, Kaveh."
„ Sure, fine by me.", Kaveh said, „ I will wait over at that mailbox."

Once Kaveh left, it was just Alhaitham and Dehya.
„ So, what did you want to say to me?", Dehya asked

Alhaitham took a deep breath.
„ You must promise not to tell a soul about this, ok?", Alhaitham asked. Dehya nodded her head and smiled.
„ Sure, your secret is safe with me.", she said.

„ Kaveh and I aren't actually dating. It's just an act.", Alhaitham said.

Dehya was shocked.
„ Oh...I didn't see that coming.", she said.
„ And the reason I'm telling you this is...because.", Alhaitham began, „ Dehya, I just wanted to say that you're an amazing girl and I was hoping that maybe-!"

„ Hey babe!", a voice said coming out of nowhere.

A girl with blue hair wearing a hoodie ran over to Dehya and hugged her tightly.
„ Hey Dehya, who is this?", the girl asked.
„ Candace, this is my friend Alhaitham!", Dehya said,

„ And Alhaitham, this my girlfriend Candance!"

Alhaitham felt like the whole world had stopped.

„ Girlfriend?!", Alhaitham gasped.