18: Aquarium

A few hours had passed. Kaveh was asleep, while Alhaitham was awake. He couldn't sleep, so he was scrolling on his phone, with his brightness down, so that he wouldn't disturb Kaveh, who needed his sleep since he had an important exam the following morning.

Suddenly, Cyno texted Alhaitham

Cyno
How does the snowman reject someone?
He says...
sNOw thank you

Alhaitham
It's 11Pm and you're making shitty jokes.
Go to bed Cyno.

Cyno
Why aren't you asleep then? Hm?

Alhaitham
Actually, I need your advice on smth

Cyno
Yeah what's up?

Alhaitham
Where did you and Cyno go on your first date as a couple?

Cyno
We went to a stand up comedy show

Alhaitham
Yeah shouldn't have asked you...

Cyno
Ahh I see...you want to bring Kaveh somewhere but you don't know where

Alhaitham
Exactly.
I want to bring him somewhere I know he will like...but I'm scared I will disappoint him

Cyno
I have an idea
Look at his Instagram pics
Half of the posts are him at an aquarium

Alhaitham
Omg you're right
I could being him on an aquarium date!

Cyno
Yeah I'm sure he will love it
But I feel like Kaveh would like anywhere you would bring him
He really likes you, so I feel like he wouldn't care if you even brought him on a date to the recycle center

Alhaitham
Thanks Cyno.

Cyno
I'm an excellent help
Oh wait
What did the egg say when their plan worked out well.
EGGcellent

Alhaitham
Go to bed Cyno.

The next day was the day of Kaveh's exam.

He woke up early, since his exam was at 8am.
Alhaitham woke up with him, and made him breakfast while Kaveh did his final revision.

Before Kaveh left the house, Alhaitham approached him.
„ Good luck, Kaveh.", Alhaitham said, „ Remember to believe in yourself, ok?"

Kaveh smiled as he kissed Alhaitham and hugged him tightly.

„ Once this exam is over, it means we have more time together.", Kaveh said smiling.
„ And tomorrow is our date. I think you're going to love our date.", Alhaitham said.
„ I'm just happy once this exam is over.", Kaveh said. He hugged Alhaitham and then left their flat.

Alhaitham didn't have any lecture that day, so instead, he searched for near by places to have a cute aquarium date. He looked through a few places, and finally saw one he thought Kaveh would love.

Two hours had passed. Alhaitham heard his phone buzz.
It was a message from Kaveh

Kaveh
Hi ml <3
My exam is finished

Alhaitham
Omgg how did it go?

Kaveh
Not bad, I knew all the answers
Praying I get in but if not oh well, I can try next semester

Alhaitham
I'm so proud of you, I hope you get in
Where are you?

Kaveh
On my way home, why?

Alhaitham
Are you up to have some lunch out in town with me?

Kaveh
Aww, yess.
Was this the date you were planning?

Alhaitham
No, thats tomorrow haha
Anyway, meet you in a few mins

That entire day, Kaveh and Alhaitham hung out together. It felt good for Kaveh to finally be free from studying, so that he could spend mch more time with his boyfriend.

The following day came. Alhaitham and Kaveh were both getting ready for their date. Alhaitham was in the shower, while Kaveh was getting dressed. He wanted to look nice on the date, so he put on some pink baggy jeans, a white jumper with a heart on it, and some jewelry. He toed his blonde hair in a high ponytail.

Kaveh waited for Alhaitham to be ready. 15 minutes later, Alhaitham walke out. He was wearing cargo pants and a black sweatshirt. As he saw Kaveh's outfit, he turned red.
„ You look so handsome.", Alhaitham said.
„ Thanks, so do you.", Kaveh said. Alhaitham held Kaveh's hand as they left their flat.

While they both were walking, Kaveh opened his mouth.
„ So, Hayi, where are we going?", Kaveh asked, „ I wanna know now."

„ I won't tell you, but you can guess.", Alhaitham said, „ And if you get it right, I'll tell you."
„ Ok then.", Kaveh said, „ Cinema."
„ Nope.", Alhaitham said.
„ Man. You could be taking me anywhere.", Kaveh growled, „ At least a hint?"

„ Fine. It involves animals.", Alhaitham said.

Kaveh smiled.
„ The zoo?", he asked.
„ Nope.", Alhaitham said, „ It's somewhere I know you love."
„ Huh?", Kaveh said who was confused, „ The zoo is the only place with animals."

„ No it's not, you dumbass.", Alhaitham laughed.
„ Hey! You're being unfair.", Kaveh yelled, „ This is a date and you're being an annoying ass trying to make fun of me!"

„ Shh.", Alhaitham said, „ We're here."
Kaveh looked up.

It hit him where Alhaitham was bringing him: the aquarium.

Kaveh started to tear up. His favorite place was the aquarium. His mom used to bring him there before she left him. That's why the aquarium meant so much to him.

Kaveh hugged his boyfriend as he cried.
„ Aw Hayi this means so much to me.", he sobbed as he kissed Alhaitham.

Alhaitham smiled.
„ Why are you crying?", Alhaitham asked.
„ I am NOT crying.", Kaveh yelled as he wiped his tears away.
„ Kaveh, I'm your boyfriend and am always for you there if you wanna talk.", Alhaitham said, „ But if you don't wanna talk I'm fine with that too."

Kaveh took a deep breath.
„ It's mom brought me here a lot before she left.", Kaveh said, „ It's the reason why this place is my favroite place to go on dates. My ex Jasmine used to make fun of me everytime I asked to go with her here."

Alhaitham hugged Kaveh tight.
„ I'm happy to bring you here, Kaveh.", Alhaitham said as he held Kaveh's hand.

They both ended up having a great date. A girl ended up approaching them and saying how cute they looked together, so Alhaitham asked the girl to take a photo of both of them. The girl took a lovely photo that Kaveh uploaded on his instagram, making it their first photo as a couple. Alhaitham didn't upload the pic, since his family followed him and he wasn't out to his family.

Enemy [Kaveh x Al Haitham]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara