09: Invitation

Two weeks had passed. Kaveh and Alhaitham had started becoming closer. Even though Kaveh did annoy Alhaitham a lot, and Alhaitham had the urge to strangle Kaveh pretty often, he had learnt more things about Kaveh and started liking him as a friend. Kaveh had a huge interest in architecture, and it was his dream to become an architect. He sadly didn't get into his dream course in college to become an architect, so he was trying really hard to get in the following year.

Kaveh was a funny person. He made a lot of jokes often, and Alhaitham would laugh. Cyno often made jokes but they were terrible, Alhaitham never laughed at them. But Kaveh actually knew what jokes were unlike Cyno. Alhaitham liked being in Kaveh's company.

It was a Monday. Kaveh and Alhaitham were walking to college, holding hands since they still were in their fake relationship.
„ So, Alhaitham. Tell me. Still haven't caught feelings for me?", Kaveh asked winking his eye.

Alhaitham rolled his eyes as he blushed slightly.
„ Haha, no.", he laughed, „ You know I'm straight, Kaveh."

„ I was just joking...or was I?", Kaveh said winking his eye. Alhaitham turned redder.

That moment, a girl ran up to Kaveh and Alhaitham. Her hair was blonde, and she was wearing a Taylor Swift cardigan and baggy jeans.
„ Hey, you two! Are you guys into parties?", she asked.
„ Yeah, we are. Why?", Alhaitham asked.
„ Well that's great, because on Saturday, I'm throwing a party for me and my twin brother's 21st birthday. It's at the Sumeru hotel.", she said as she handed both of them an invitation.
„ We will definitely be there.", Kaveh said smiling. The girl smiled and walked off.

Alhaitham and Kaveh took a close look at the invitation.
„ Lumine and Aether. I think they're in our course.", Kaveh said.
„ I don't really know anyone in our course besides you and Dehya.", Alhaitham said, „ I don't really care about anyone in our course."
„ Aw, so you care about me?", Kaveh said smiling.

Alhaitham turned red again.
„ Will you shut up? Our lecture is starting in a few minutes, we will be late if you continue saying dumb things.", Alhaitham yelled. Kaveh simply giggled.

A few hours later, it was time for lunch. Alhaitham, Kaveh, Cyno and Tighnari were eating together in a restaurant near the campus.
„ Guys, why did the golfer bring an extra pair of socks?", Cyno asked, „ Because there-!"
„ Because there was a hole in one. We get it.", Tighnari growled, „ You've told us this joke at least 5 times by now."
„ I guess Cyno ran out of bad jokes.", Alhaitham laughed. Cyno shoved him.

„ By the way, did you guys get an invitation from those blond twins too?", Kaveh asked changing the subject.
„ Oh yeah. Are you guys going too?", Tighnari asked.
„ Yeah. We've never been to a big college party before.", Kaveh said.

„ True. The only party we had was with Kaveh's friends, but that was just a small party.", Alhaitham said, „ I wonder how many people will attend this party."

„ In my course, apparently almost everyone is going. There are 130 people in my course.", Cyno said.
„ Same for my course. There are around 150 people there.", Tighnari said.

„ Damn, I'm excited. This technically is gonna be my first party ever.", Alhaitham said.
„ Huh? Didn't you ever go to high school parties?", Kaveh asked.

Alhaitham shook his head.
„ I've never really been to a party. I never got invited to any, probably because I was known as the weird kid.", Alhaitham explained.
„ Well, this will be your first one. And trust me, it will be fun.", Kaveh said. Alhaitham smiled.

A few days had passed. It was Saturday evening. Alhaitham was looking at what he would wear.
All his clothes were oversized jumpers and hoodies. None of his clothes looked like they could be worn at a party.

Alhaitham sighed.
„ What's wrong?", Kaveh asked, as he noticed Alhaitham looking stressed.
„ I don't really have any "party" clothes. All I brought were hoodies and jumpers.", he explained.
„ You could borrow my clothes.", Kaveh said, „ My problem is that almost all my clothes are party clothes."

Alhaitham smiled.
„ Thanks! You're kind.", he said.

Kaveh had a lot of nice clothes. Most of his clothes were shirts or crop tops. A cute green crop top caught Alhaitham's eyes.
„ Can I take this?", he asked. Kaveh nodded his head.
„ I have the same one in pink. I could wear the pink one, then we could be matching.", Kaveh said.

Alhaitham put on the crop top with black baggy jeans. He walked over to Kaveh.
„ Do you think it suits me?", he asked.

Kaveh froze as he saw Alhaitham in a crop top. He had never seen him in "revealing" clothes before.
Kaveh had no idea that Alhaitham had abs. He couldn't stop staring at how beautiful his roomate looked.

„ Hello? Earth to Kaveh?", Alhaitham said.
Kaveh awkwardly looked at Alhaitham.

„ If you want my honest answer, you're probably the only straight man who looks hot.", Kaveh said grinning.

Alhaitham turned red.
„ Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let me know when you're ready so that we can leave.", he growled.

A few minutes had passed. Kaveh was ready. Alhaitham really liked Kaveh in his crop top, but he didn't say anything to him.

Both of them left their flat, heading off to the party.