06: Jasmine

Alhaitham and Kaveh walked back to their flat holding hands.

As soon as they arrived, Alhaitham let go of Kaveh's hand.
„ Aw man! I wanted my hand to be holding yours for longer!", Kaveh said winking his eye.
„ This is a fake relationship, dumbfuck!", Alhaitham yelled, „ Whenever we are in our flat, we are no longer "boyfriends"!"

Alhaitham sat down on the couch and turned on his PS5.
„ Ooh! Can I play with you?", Kaveh begged as he ran over to the couch and sat next to Alhaitham.
„ No! The game I'm playing is only possible in single player mode anyway! And even if it wasn't, I would NEVER let you play!", Alhaitham growled.
„ Or we can take turns instead!", Kaveh suggested, „ You can play half an hour on the PS5, and then it's my turn. After all, there is a saying that goes "Sharing is caring"!"

„ Shut up before I kick you in the balls!", Alhaitham yelled.

Kaveh started to burst into laughter.
„ What the hell is so funny?", Alhaitham yelled.
„ Nothing!", Kaveh said as he continued to laugh, „ Anyway, I'll go to our bedroom, and let you play your PS5 in peace!"

Kaveh walked into his bedroom and closed the door. He still was laughing from what Alhaitham had said.

The reason why he was laughing so much was because he didn't even have any balls.

Kaveh was transgender. He knew he wasn't a girl when he was 8 years old. He was bullied by people in elementary school because he was transgender. Whenever he started middle school, he started over in a new school with new people. He never told anyone that he was transgender, and since then, no one knew.

A few hours had passed. Kaveh walked into the living room. Alhaitham was no longer playing PS5. Instead, he was reading a book.
„ Never thought you'd be a book nerd!", Kaveh said.

Alhaitham put his book down.
„ I'm not a book nerd!", Alhaitham growled, „ Tighnari is a huge book nerd though. He always makes Cyno and me read his books. He has no taste in books!"

„ What's the book even about?", Kaveh wanted to know.
„ A girl and a boy who've hated each other since they were kids. But as they were adults, they ended up falling in love with each other!", Alhaitham explained.

„ Wow. I guess you could say that they're just like us!", Kaveh said winking his eye.

Alhaitham's face turned bright red.
„ S-Stop flirting with me!", he yelled. Kaveh laughed.

„ Ugh! Why am I blushing whenever he flirts?", Alhaitham thought to himself, „ I'm straight! And Kaveh is my worst enemy!"

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
„ I'll get it!", Kaveh said as he walked to the front door.
He was expecting for one of his friends to be there, since he gave them the address of the flat.

But who he saw standing in front of the door was unexpected.

A girl with long black hair, wearing a yellow top and white baggy jeans.
Jasmine.

Kaveh was shocked. He never gave Jasmine his address. He never would, since she was toxic.
„ Jasmine?", Kaveh gasped, „ How the heck did you find my address?"

Without saying a word, Jasmine slapped Kaveh across the face.
Alhaitham saw Jasmine slapping Kaveh, which caught him off guard. He pretended to read Tighnari's book, when in fact, he was listening to their conversation to hear what was going on.

„ You're nothing but a cheater, Kaveh!", Jasmine yelled, „ I saw you hold hands with someone else today!"

„ Jasmine, be fucking for real. you're the cheater!", Kaveh yelled, „ I loved you so much. I did everything for you. And then I caught you kissing some other dude. And you pretend that I'm the cheater, just because you don't want to look bad. Well Jasmine, here's something for you: You're nothing but a stupid, mean, transphobic bitch!"

Jasmine stood there.
„ I'm not transphobic!", she yelled.
„ Well, when I confronted you about being a cheater, you said you never loved me because I'm not a real man!", Kaveh growled.

„ Well, that's not transphobic!", Jasmine yelled, „ It's true. You're not a real man, since you still have a vagina. Real men don't have-!"

That moment, Alhaitham was standing behind Kaveh.
„ Alhaitham?", Kaveh gasped as he wasn't expecting Alhaitham to interfere with the situation.

Alhaitham ignored the blonde boy and stood right in front of Jasmine, standing very close to her.
„ I don't know who the fuck you are, but you better neve come back to this flat, or else I get the cops!", Alhaitham yelled.
„ Ok chill! I was leaving!", Jasmine rudely responded.

Alhaitham stomped down his foot.
„ Don't you dare answer me like that, girl. In this flat, shitty people like you are NEVER allowed visit!", he yelled, „ And for your information, Kaveh is a real man. Now piss off before I do everything in my power to get you expelled in college!"

Jasmine didn't say a word. She quickly ran off as fast as she could.

Kaveh stood there in shock.
„ Oh my God! Thank you so much for saving me there!", Kaveh said as he opened his arms, getting ready to hug Alhaitham.

„ Don't you dare hug me. Just because I helped you, doesn't mean I'm in love with you!", Alhaitham growled.

Kaveh sighed.
„ Well...I guess I should tell you since you overheard Jasmine!", Kaveh nervously said, „ I'm transgender. I hope that doesn't bother you...I was always too scared to tell anyone!"

Alhaitham sighed.
„ I see you as a man, Kaveh!", he said, „ And you are a real man. Jasmine is just a transphobic bitch!"

Kaveh turned red.
„ Thanks, Alhaitham!", he said smiling.

Alhaitham smiled back.

He noticed that he gad smiled back, so he quickly stopped.
„ Ugh! That stupid blonde boy making me do things without me noticing!", Alhaitham thought to himself as he continued to read Tighnari's book.