12: Date

As Kaveh and Alhaitham arrived at their flat, Alhaitham decided to have a shower.
„ Don't take too long in the shower, since I wanted to wash my hair today and straighten it.", Kaveh said.
„ You're the one who takes 10 years in the shower.", Alhaitham growled, „ I'll take 10 mins max. Then the bathroom is yours."

Kaveh smiled as Alhaitham closed the bathroom door.
He immediately took out his phone and opened WhatsApp, and entered Tighnari and his chat.

Kaveh
MR FURRY! YOU THERE??

Tighnari
My name isn't Mr Furry for the 1000th time >:(
Anyway, what's up?

Kaveh
You never guess what...Alhaitham has feelings for me!!!

Tighnari
??
Are you drunk or smth?
You and Alhaitham are dating, obviously he likes you

Kaveh
Oh right, you don't know yet.
We are in a fake relationship.

Tighnari
... Is that some kind of joke??

Kaveh
No lmao
We are in the relationship because my crazy ex wouldn't leave me alone.

Tighnari
WHAT?!
Damn
I guess it makes sense. You guys hated each other and suddenly you were in a relationship

Kaveh
YEAH anyway freaking out cuz Alhaitham was as straight as a ruler and turns out I turned him gay because I overheard him speak to Mr Wannabe comedian that he has feelings for me AHSHSHSHSHSH

Tighnari
Wow, congrats then!
He doesn't know you like him, does he?

Kaveh
I don't know. I honestly wanna tell him how I feel but I'm kinda scared he isn't ready to be in a real relationship.
A month ago, that man was straighter than a ruler.
He might not be ready for a real relationship so maybe I should just wait for him to confess.

Tighnari
Alhaitham is too much of a wimp to confess, so you can forget him EVER confessing to you.
But I have an idea

Kaveh
Ooh what's your idea?

Tighnari
Ask him out on a date.
But, ask him in a different way.
A way where he doesn't know it's a date.
Like just ask him to hang out somewhere.

Kaveh
Oh that's actually a good idea.
What's a good "date" place?

Tighnari
The movies. You guys could go to a restaurant and then go a see a movie.
Make sure to choose a film he likes.
He HATES marvel movies so if you're a marvel fan then that's a bad day for you.

Kaveh
Ooh, I see.
Thanks Mr Furry!

Tighnari
Pls stop calling me that >:(
No problem tho, glad to help

A few minutes later, Alhaitham was out of the bathroom.
„ Bathroom is free.", Alhaitham said.

Kaveh turned red.
„ Hey, Alhaitham, what are your plans for tonight?", Kaveh nervously asked.
„ I was going to play PS5, then cook the dinner.", Alhaitham responded with a confused look on his face, „ Why? Something up?"

„ Do you wanna maybe have dinner somewhere and watch a movie...in the cinema?", Kaveh nervously asked.

Alhaitham turned red.
„ Is he asking me out on a date?", he thought to himself.

Alhaitham nodded his head.
„ Sure. I would like that a lot.", Alhaitham said, „ By the way, weren't you going to wash and straighten your hair?"
„ Ah forget that. I can do that some other time.", Kaveh said.