Valetines Day - Brooke Hyland

Today was Valentine's Day and you were really excited to spend the day with you're girlfriend of two years, Brooke. Unfortunately, Brooke had to work during the day. She had earned a recent partnership with a brand company and had been super busy lately so although you were sad that she wouldn't be able to spend the day with you, you we're excited to surprise her with a sweet gesture you had been planning.

Whilst she was away, You cooked dinner for her and lit some candles before sprinkling rose petals in a little trail towards the table and some on the table cloth too. You finished up with some red roses in a vase for her. Once you had set up, there was just enough time for you to get dressed up into your favourite red, skin tight dress that Brooke loved you in. You did up your makeup and curled your hair making sure that you looked your best for her.

You were just beginning to sort out the music when you heard the door being unlocked. Quickly you sprung to your feet and hurried towards the door to greet her. "Hey baby, happy Valentine's day!" Brooke said, holding a small jewellery bag and a bouquet of your favourite flowers. Her mouth dropped open when she saw you. "Wow baby, you look stunning." She said, placing a soft kiss on your lips. "Brookie, you're gonna ruin my lipstick." You giggled at her. Brooke snaked her arms around your waist. "I don't care, you're so beautiful I just can't resist you." She said, peppering kisses along your neck. You hummed contently before pulling away.

"I have a surprise for you." You told her taking her hand into your own and leading her into the living room. Her face lit up when she saw the meal you had prepared for her. "You did this for me?" She asked hugging you from behind. "Of course I did. I mean it is Valentine's day." You said shyly.
"I love you." She whispered in your ear lovingly. You smiled as she kissed you on the cheek. "I love you too." You replied before sitting her down and eating.

Dinner was a success; Brooke loved it and in all honesty, you weren't a bad cook. Once you had finished, you went to clear the plates away but Brooke insisted that you come see what she'd brought for you. She excitedly passed you the Tiffany's bag and you opened the small velvet box inside revealing a beautiful silver heart necklace. "Brooke it's beautiful, you really didn't have to." You told her, in awe of the gift. "I wanted to, you know how much I love spoiling you." She said with a smile.

"Can you put it on me?" You asked her. She nodded and took the necklace from your hands, pushed your hair back and hooked it around your neck before placing a kiss on the base of your neck. "Now whenever you wear it, you can remember you're mine." She said softly, wrapping her arms around you. The song that was playing on the speaker changed to 'Unit I Found You' by Steven Sanchez, one of your favourite songs. Brooke unlooped her arms from around you and stood up. "Dance with me." Brooke said holding her hand out for you to take.

Without any hesitation, you let her pull you up off of the couch and held onto her neck. She placed her hands on your hips as you began to sway. It was moments like this that made you love her more; just the two of you together. You rested your chin on her shoulder, cuddling her close. "I love you so much Brookie." You whispered to her. "I love you too." She replied, pulling away slightly and kissing your lips gently. Her kiss was intoxicating, something that you'd never get sick of. "Happy Valentine's day sweet girl." She said once she pulled away, resting her forehead against yours. It was safe to say this was a Valentine's day neither of you would ever forget.