you fall asleep on her - Paige Hyland

Both you and Paige had had a lot going on recently trying to juggle work, a social life as well as finding time for your relationship. Paige had started a new brand deal and had been super busy with that lately and you had gotten a promotion at your job so the both of you had to set aside spending time together for a while so that you could focus on doing what's best for your job.

This particular week had been exhausting for you, the hours were long and gruelling and although you knew it was worth it since this was your dream job, you were really feeling the effects of the new hectic schedule. By the time Friday rolled around, it was safe to say you were the most tired you'd felt in forever. Luckily, you were able to get off of work a little earlier today so you planned to take a well deserved nap once you got home.

Upon arriving home however, your plans changed. You noticed that Paige's car was parked in the garage, you sleepy, defeated facial expression turning into a beaming smile. Quickly after parking up, you unlocked the front door and hurried into the living room to see her sprawled out across the couch in a pair of comfy blue sweatpants and a crop top. She jumped up from her seat and ran over to greet you. "Hey Princess, what are you doing here?" She asked, all smiley and happy as she pulled you into a hug.

"I got off of work early." You replied. Paige's face lit up even more. "You know what that mean? That means we can spend the rest of the day and the evening together." She said excitedly, placing a kiss on your lips. You smiled back as Paige led you towards the couch and suggested you two watch a movie and cuddle together. As tired as you were, you could hardly turn down spending the day with your girlfriend, especially since you two had barely had anytime together in recent weeks.

You managed to get through the first movie without falling asleep but by the time Paige had selected the second movie, you could barely keep your eyes open. It wasn't helping that Paige had you cuddled into her side, running her fingers across your bare skin comfortingly and occasionally leaning down to kiss your head sweetly. You were starting to get to the point where you knew you were going to fall asleep so you snuggled closer to Paige, feeling her start to play with your hair. It wasn't long until you had fallen asleep on her, her arms wrapped around you protectively.

Paige had been so engrossed in the movie that she hadn't noticed that you were sleeping silently beside her until the movie had finished. "What do you wanna watch next?" She asked staring down at you since you didn't reply. When she saw that you were peacefully sleeping in her lap, she couldn't help but just gaze at you in awe. Although you hadn't spent much time together lately, she found herself falling more and more in love with you everyday. "I love you so much my sweet girl." She said as she tucked your hair behind you ear gently before whispering in attempt to wake you.

"Y/N, how about you go up to bed for a little while." She suggested, not wanting you to be uncomfortable while you slept. She knew how hard you'd been working lately and you deserved some rest. "Come on Princess I don't want you to be uncomfortable." She said but you just cuddled closer into her side. Paige shook her head and chuckled lightly, getting onto her feet and carefully scooping you up into her arms. Since she was much taller than you, she was able to pick you up quite easily. You rested your head on her shoulder as she slowly headed up the stairs towards your shared bedroom.

Your eyes flickered open when you reached the top of the stared, murmuring softly in Paige's arms. She placed you on the bed gently and switched on the light, giggling when she saw you'd opened your eyes. "Shhh go back to sleep baby." She said, placing a kiss on your head. You gazed around at your surroundings, noticing you were now in yours and Paige's bedroom rather than in the living room on the couch. "Did you carry me here?" You asked her. Paige just nodded, stroking your hair affectionately. "You didn't have to do that." You mumbled tiredly. Paige smiled at you adoringly. "I wanted to, you know I'd do anything for you." She said. You nodded. You did know that Paige would do anything for you. She treated you exactly like the sweet pet name she had assigned for you, a princess and you were truly grateful for her love.

"Thank you." You said, expressing your gratitude. "You're welcome, Princess." Paige replied, leaning in to kiss you which you immediately reciprocated. "Would you like me to stay with you?" She asked making sure it was okay to climb into bed next to you. You nodded in response, too sleepy to verbalise as Paige crawled up behind you and held you in her arms, legs entangled, hands connected. "I love you." Paige whispered in your ear. You smiled to yourself at her words, feeling her kiss the side of your neck. "Love you too." you replied before falling into a deep sleep, safe in the knowledge that your girlfriend loved you more than she could put into words. And you loved her too