your first kiss - Chloé Lukasiak

You and Chloé had been dating for a few months now, nothing too serious just two people who liked each other, going on a few dates. Recently though, your feelings for her had started to grow the more you saw what a beautiful person she was, inside and out. This week, Chloé had asked you out on a little picnic date and of course you agreed. You were a little nervous despite going on a few dates with her before. This one felt different. You put on your yellow summer dress that you loved and left your hair down and wavy. Your makeup was simple since you knew you were only going to the park and you had a few cute necklaces on to complete your look.

You waited in your apartment for Chloé to come pick you up. You had offered to make your own way there but she had insisted on picking you up. When you heard a knock on your door, you quickly checked yourself over in the mirror and opened the door. Behind it stood Chloé smiling sweetly at you. She was wearing blush pink overalls and a red shirt underneath, her hair was tied up in a bun. She looked adorable. "Hey, you look so beautiful." She said shyly. "Thank you, so do you." You replied. Chloé removed her hands from behind her back to reveal a bouquet of flowers. "I got you these from the Farmer's market on Sunday." She said handing them to you. "They're wonderful." you said gratefully, placing them down and grabbing your bag to go.

The walk to the park was short. You spent time talking with Chloé about little things like the things that her cat, Ladybug, had gotten up to and how you were getting on at college. It was nice just to spend some alone time with her in the sunshine. Whilst walking, your hands would gently brush against each other causing butterflies to erupt in your stomach. Chloé shyly linked your pinkies together which turned into hand holding the closer you got to the park. It was nice to be close to her, it made your heart feel warm.

Once you arrived, the sun was blazing above and the sky was a beautiful blue. The perfect kind of day to spend with nature. Chloé opened up the picnic basket she had brought and laid out a blanket on the grass for the both of you to sit on. "I made some things for you." She said with a smile as she began to unpack all of the snacks she had packed for the two of you to share. "Banana bread is one of my favourite things to bake and I made these cookies too since I know you really like them." She pulled out two tubs of her homemade bakes placing them between the platter of fruit she prepared.

You wanted to kiss her right then and there. her lip gloss coated, heart shaped lips glistened in the light of the sun tempting you. But you knew that Chloé wanted to make sure things were real before jumping in too soon.l and you respected that. "Would you like to try some?" She asked before taking a sip from her smoothie. You nodded keenly as she took a butter knife from the basket and cut you a slice, placing it on a small plate. You eagerly tucked in, the taste was delicious. You knew that Chloé liked to bake since she often talked about it whenever you two went on dates but you didn't know that she was this good.

"Wow Chlo, this is amazing." You said taking another bite and savouring the sweet taste. Chloé just smiled shyly, a hint of a blush filling her cheeks. You thought she looked adorable this way, you just couldn't stop staring at how beautiful she was. The two of you sat in a peaceful silence for a while, listening to the birds chirp in the trees overhead and admiring the way that the sun beams sprinkled onto the grass. You were happily eating a slice of pineapple when you noticed Chloé looking at you, her eyes flickering from your eyes to your lips, her own bottom lip tugged between her teeth. You smiled nervously under her gaze.

"Y/N..." She said quietly, if your surroundings hadn't been so peaceful then you probably wouldn't have heard her. "Can I kiss you?" She asked, playing with her hands in her lap. You didn't even reply. You just leant forward, cupping her cheeks and connected your lips with hers. Closing your eyes contently, you felt her hands placed firmly on your hips as both of you refused to pull away. Her lips were soft but firm against your own as your fingers grazed over the baby hairs at the nape of her neck.

Once you finally pulled away, both you and Chloé were breathless, wrapped up in ecstasy and pure joy within the moment. She rested her forehead against yours and reached into your lap to hold your hand, playing with your fingers gently. "I really like you." She confessed, her cheeks slightly red. "I really like you too." You told her, giggling like a schoolgirl with a crush. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked nervously. You were taken aback by her question but didn't hesitate to answer. "Of course, I'd love to be your girlfriend." You replied unable to stop the beaming smile that had crept into your face.

"I mean, I know i said I wanted to wait but I don't think I can any longer. My feelings just keep getting stronger every time I see you." She admitted. Your heart was racing as you pulled her in for another kiss, something you knew you wouldn't be able to get enough of now that she was officially yours. "Screw waiting, I just wanna be yours." You told her, pulling away from your kiss and leaning your head on her shoulder to watch the clouds drift by above you. It was safe say that this was the beginning of something very special for the both of you, a love that would last until the end of time.