making a youtube video with her - Brooke Hyland

You and Brooke had been dating in secret for a while now. It wasn't that neither of you didn't want anyone to know, it was just that you hadn't found the right time yet. Since Brooke had quite a large following on social media and ran a youtube channel, she thought that the best way to introduce your relationship into the public eye was for you to feature in a video with her. At first you were unsure, you'd never been in a video that could potentially be seen by a lot of people but you warmed up to the idea.

Brooke began to set the camera up whilst you sat on the bed nervously playing with your fingers. "Brooke what if people don't like me?" You asked her. Brooke sighed and sat down beside you. "That's not important. What's important is that I like you and I do. I love you in fact. And if they don't like you then they're not real fans of mine." She said giving you a short but sweet kiss on the lips." You smiled into the kiss before Brooke pulled away. "You ready?" She asked. You nodded and she started the camera.

"Hello guys, welcome back to my channel!" Brooke said happily. You couldn't help but smile at how good she was at this, no wonder people liked to watch her videos. "Today I have someone very important with me to introduce to you guys." She said as you hid your face in the crook of her neck feeling slightly embarrassed. "Don't be shy baby it's okay." Brooke said with a smile, holding onto your hand tightly. You stopped hiding your face but continued to rest your chin on her shoulder.

"Everyone, this is my girlfriend Y/N. We've been dating for a while so I thought now would be the right time to introduce her to you all. "Hi everyone." You said shyly which made Brooke smile. "So today's video we were just going to talk a little about our relationship and how we met and stuff like that so that you can all get to know us a little better." Brooke said, you nodded and smiled too, starting to come out of your shell a little. "So, I think we should start off with how we met." Brooke said looking at you. You nodded keenly as Brooke started to tell the story of your first meeting.

You stopped her before she got to the good part wanting to tell her views about it yourself. "Can I tell them what happened?" You asked nervously. Brooke nodded with a smile and placed a kiss on your cheek. "Of course you can my angel." She said softly before allowing you to continue. She thought it was adorable to see your face light up when you told her subscribers how the two of you met for the first time, her playing with your hair as you spoke. She loved this story since the events within it meant that she got to meet you, the best person in her life.

After the two of you had finished the video, Brooke spent the rest of the day editing it ready for it to be uploaded. You were working on something that had to be done for work when Brooke came into the room and wrapped her arms around your shoulders. "Hey Brookie." You said happily. "Angel you'll never guess what?" She said with a huge smile. You turned to face her encouraging her to elaborate. "My viewers love the video we made today, it already had loads of views." She said.
You got up from your chair and gave her a hug. "I'm so glad, I was super worried that they wouldn't like me." You told her.

Brooke pulled away slightly so she could look you in the eye, her arms still draped around your waist gently. "Not at all, they do really like you, love you even. And so do I, more than you'll ever know baby." She said leaning in for a kiss which you reciprocated immediately. "Now hurry up and finish this work so we can cuddle together." Brooke said, booping your nose playfully. You shook your head. "Work can wait, I just wanna be with you." You said as the two of you headed downstairs into the living room to spend the rest of the night cuddle on the couch with a movie. The two of you couldn't have been happier.